Fitness Challenges?!

Options
1RareJewel
1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
I started JM30DS yesterday. I'm also doing the Squat Challenge and 50 miles in May, on the elliptical. I'm also trying juices and smoothies :smooched: What are your Fitness Plans/Challenges?

My second time doing "The Shred"!

Replies

• deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a Squat/Ab Challenge today. I'm adding that to my workout regimen.

I think you're going to knock this thang out the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just added Insanity ASYLUM to my workouts. So yesterday I did crossfit, ran, Insanity and ran again... Today so far Crossfit and 1 miles steady then 1 mile sprint progressions.. Lawd I dont know If I can do asylum tonight.. Jesus be plyometric Ability!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My focus will be losing the last 5lbs by strength training in the gym 4Xs per week along with 1 day of cardio... I am ready to bring it on home now to start maintaining! Good luck with your goals!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wha???!!!! Insanity, Asylum???? You are a machine girl!!! I SO want to be like you when I grow up!!! LOL
    I just added Insanity ASYLUM to my workouts. So yesterday I did crossfit, ran, Insanity and ran again... Today so far Crossfit and 1 miles steady then 1 mile sprint progressions.. Lawd I dont know If I can do asylum tonight.. Jesus be plyometric Ability!!!