Worried about results...

Options
quietHiker
quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
Does anyone else worry that they won't have good results by your day 30? I know I've seen so many amazing 30 DS Results photos, but I'm just worried my results won't be as good...of course, anything is better than nothing...but I so worry that I won't be able to see the results in my before and after pictures :(

I guess I'll just keep pushing through and wait for my day 30...

Replies

• Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't worry, saw changes after a few days. I'm only on 8th day now, how far in are you?
  • quietHiker
    Options
    I'm currently just starting Level 2 Day 1 (redoing the first day as I had to take a 3 day break)...I'm just going to keep on keeping on and see how I look at the end :) good job conquering day 8! :) That's when it started to get easier for me (in Level 1)
  • Rag_Doll
    Options
    Thank you and good for you finishing level 1. I know what you mean about getting easier... How was day 1 again of level 2, I read that it's a killer!!
    You have the best idea to just see the results at the end, I'm sure there will be. Did you do measurements? Photos? I've done both, can't wait to compare. :-) :-)
  • quietHiker
    Options
    Level 2 is definitely a wake up call, but it was nice to feel muscle soreness again the next day :)

Yup, I took pictures and measurements and hope to see some good results when I finish :)
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi ~
    I'm on level 1 day 6 and like you I haven't seen much change. I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any either (which I guess is good). I do feel more energetic and my endurance has increased. I did measure myself at the beginning. I'm sticking to it and can't wait to see my end results.
  • quietHiker
    Options
    :) I'm sure we'll all see some good results! Great job at conquering level 1 day 6!
  • Rag_Doll
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose so I guess that is why the inches were gone so easy. I am excited for day 30. Good luck to you both :)
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll do Level 2 Day 10 tomorrow and so far I've only lost an inch on my waist.
  • quietHiker
    Options
    1 inch, that's awesome!!!
  • quietHiker
    Options
    Just finished L2D5 (halway done!) yesterday and I took measurements this morning. I gained in some places, but my waist at my belly button is 1.5" smaller!...I'm not completely convinced though lol I'll take measurements again in a couple days.
  • sharris215
    sharris215 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 12 of Level 1 (doing each level for 6 days/week for 2 weeks) and the scale hasn't budged but I've already lost an inch off my hips and another inch off my waist. This morning I was able to slide on a pair of jeans that a few months ago I couldn't even get over my thighs. So it's definitely working and I can't wait for more!
  • quietHiker
    Options
    @sharris215, awesome results! I'm the same way. I haven't lost any weight, but I've just re-measured after finishing level 2 and I've lost 2.5" around my belly button area :)

<< and these arms :)

So excited to see what level 3 will do to my body :)
  • sharris215
    sharris215 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @quietHiker--thanks and awesome job! I actually weighed in yesterday and was down 1.5 pounds so yeah, it's definitely definitely working.

I just started Level 2 today so I'm interested to hear how you think Level 3 compares. I've heard good things!
  • dfulweiler
    dfulweiler Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Everyone :smile:

My name is Deanna and I just started the 30 DS today. I did take measurements and pictures, so I am really excited to see the results! Nice to meet all of you.
  • quietHiker
    Options
    @quietHiker--thanks and awesome job! I actually weighed in yesterday and was down 1.5 pounds so yeah, it's definitely definitely working.

I just started Level 2 today so I'm interested to hear how you think Level 3 compares. I've heard good things!

Level 3 is a killer on the quads and core muscles....I've only done it for 2 days (took a cardio day/rest day yesterday) and both days I woke up with lovely sore quads and core. She will kick your BUTT in level 3!