Week 2: Check-In

Options
srcardinal10
srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
So, how is everyone's progress?!? I'll check-in tomorrow with my progress and stats!

Replies

• Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    2.2 lbs lost and gone FOREVER!!!
  • rnl1993
    rnl1993 Posts: 13
    Options
    May 7th

Name: Becca
    Height: 5' 2"
    Weight: 173.2 - lost 0.8!
    Size: 12
    Chest(under armpits): 38
    Chest(breasts): 41
    Chest(underneath breasts): 37
    Waist: 38.5 - lost half an inch!
    Hips: 40 - lost 1/2 inch
    Thigh(largest part): 25
    Neck: 14.5
    Upper Arm: 13

I'm down 2lbs since i started working out and 2.5 inches on my waist! I am so happy! Also, i joined a gym today. =)
  • srcardinal10
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Jewels_in_the_rough
    Jewels_in_the_rough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well, weight was, I haven't made much progress. But I'm finally getting it together, and am making good choices with both exercise and diet, and am feeling optimistic for next week.

Great job to everyone who is making progress, both with weight/size and with making your life healthier!
  • Elly115
    Elly115 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in week 1! sorry, but I weigh-in (mid week) tomorrow. Last week I weighted the same but i'm a little worried cinco de mayo might pay a toll on my results this week... :indifferent: But! Ive been getting complements on my facing looking slimmer in the office today which is always a good thing! :bigsmile:
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've put myself on a mirror and scale "detox" so I won't be weighing in until the 15th. But I did have 2 NSVs- someone looked at me and asked "did you lose weight?" So that means something's working lol and my second one was I had to go in a notch on my belt :D
  • srcardinal10
    Options
    I didn't check in week 1! sorry, but I weigh-in (mid week) tomorrow. Last week I weighted the same but i'm a little worried cinco de mayo might pay a toll on my results this week... :indifferent: But! Ive been getting complements on my facing looking slimmer in the office today which is always a good thing! :bigsmile:

Congratulations!!!! Just because the scale may not be moving as quickly as you'd like, you're clearly slimming down!
  • meghanmaeandrews
    meghanmaeandrews Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.6 lbs. Not going to do measurements for a little while. I am still going strong with C25K and JM 30DS.

Have had several people comment on my weight loss so that is always a good thing.
  • fitOsaurus_Rex_we_changed
    Options
    down to 146 which is a 2lb loss for me! yay! juicing has really helped me feel great and get my nutrition in so i'm glad i've finally got into that habit. i'm 1lb from my first goal of 145 and 10lbs from my second goal of a healthy BMI at 136. I'll do measurements at the WI at the end of May.

Lets keep rocking this!
    Options
    Well, weight was, I haven't made much progress. But I'm finally getting it together, and am making good choices with both exercise and diet, and am feeling optimistic for next week.

Great job to everyone who is making progress, both with weight/size and with making your life healthier!

good for you for making good choices! i find that when i need to get on track it usually takes me about a week to get my head to where i want it at. you got this!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday I was down 1 pound but after last night probably back up! Cocktails, dinner at Emeril's Chophouse... I did to a lot of dancing at the concert I was at though so hopefully it counteracted some of it... I won't mention the pint of ice cream my hubby and I shared when we got home though! :tongue:
  • halffull_pgh
    Options
    Lost a few lbs

May 8, 2013
    Height: 5' 6.5"
    Weight: 196.4 - from 200.2
    size: 12
    Chest (under armpits): 38
    Chest (breasts): 41
    Chest (under breasts): 36
    Waist (smallest part): 35
    Waist (belly button): 39
    Hips: 46
    Thigh (L - underneath butt cheek): 28
    Thigh (L - mid thigh): 23
    Calf (L): 17
    Arm (R): 13
  • xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im down to 150.2! Thats 1 lb! I moved this week so haven't been working out and now lots of unpacking to do! I will be back in the grind soon! :) Hopefully can be in the 140's shortly..!
  • meghanmaeandrews
    meghanmaeandrews Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    way to go everyone with their weight loss this week!!!!
  • srcardinal10
    Options
    Only lost 0.2 lbs. waaaaaaaaaah. Lol. Oh well.

SW: 136.0
    CW: 135.8
    GW: 125.0
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Only lost 0.2 lbs. waaaaaaaaaah. Lol. Oh well.

SW: 136.0
    CW: 135.8
    GW: 125.0

Hey , it is not 0.2 gained! Right??!! :laugh:
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Slow going for me.

(numbers are: Last week / This week / difference)
    Weight: 306.6 / 298.2 / - 8.4 (I think most of this is due to scale inaccuracy from a bad battery!)
    Neck: 15" / 15" / +/- 0
    Waist (navel/narrowest/natural for me): 46" / 45.5" / -.5"
    Hips (widest over apron belly fat): 52.5" / 52.5" / +/- 0 Belly fat is shrinking though, so making measurement accuracy here hard
    Left Thigh (largest part): 27" / 27" / +/-0
    Left Calf (largest part): 18.8" / 19" / +.2"
    Left upper arm (over "bingo wing"): 17.8" / 17.25 / .55"

Bad habit: 7 cigs, 1 snus, no e-cig cartridge / avg 7.5 cigs per day (ouch!), 1 snus, no cartridge

To work on in this week - reduce average daily cig consumption
    Exercise:
    Weights 3 X
    Swim 3 X
    Options
    Im down to 150.2! Thats 1 lb! I moved this week so haven't been working out and now lots of unpacking to do! I will be back in the grind soon! :) Hopefully can be in the 140's shortly..!

wohoo!!! you're gona be at 140 in no time girl! keep rocking it!
  • kcaffee1
    Options
    Tomorrow is the "official" update day for me, so I took a peek at the overall losses since last month. My, my, the numbers keep looking better and better! Will be posting the updated collage on my thread once I get it made, and updating measurements here along the way.
  • kcaffee1
    Options
    (numbers are: Last week / This week / difference)
    Weight: 298.2 / 298.6 / +.4 (I LOVE you TOM!)
    Neck: 15" / 15" / +/- 0
    Waist (navel/narrowest/natural for me): 45.5" / 46" / +.5" (Didn't I just take this off???)
    Hips (widest over apron belly fat): 52.5" / 54.3" / +1.9" Belly fat is shrinking though, so making measurement accuracy here hard
    Left Thigh (largest part): 27" / 28.75" / +1.75"
    Left Calf (largest part): 19" / 18.75" / -.25"
    Left upper arm (over "bingo wing"): 17.25" / 17.5 / + .25"

Bad habit: 7.5 cigs, 1 snus, no e-cig cartridge / avg 8 cigs per day (ouch!), 1 snus, no cartridge

Weights: 1 / - / +1
    Swim: 2 / - / +2

To work on in this week - reduce average daily cig consumption
    Exercise:
    Weights 3 X
    Swim 3 X

I'm not HAPPY with the measurement increases, however, I acknowledge that what I was doing previously may not have been the most accurate. Have a new tape measure that gets my over eager hands out of the mix, which is probably more accurate. The fact that I wasn't that far off overall is good, but I do have a new starting point going forward.

(Am working on the collage picture tonight. Will have to figure out how to make it make sense... I've gone to swimsuit shots instead of pants because it shows more. UGH! But, again, for the sake of improvement, I'm willing to do this, thought I hate it!)