Day 3, Level 1 Roll call :)

Options
kasslass2
kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
I know there are some early birds out there so here you go! Sound off!!!!

( I won't get to do mine until early evening after I get off work) Good luck to all and remember all we gotta do is PUSH through it!

Replies

• meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and 4 done (today). I did not have to stop during the second cardio portion today! Usually my legs are on fire and I have to take a few seconds rest but was able to push through today! On to Day 5 tomorrow! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • kasslass2
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3---check WOO HOO Feel the power :)
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3. I think I'm getting more of an upper body workout than lower body. I squat during the warm up and a little bit during the cool down!

27 more days to go :ohwell:
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I took yesterday off, I was really sore and I had to work late.... but back at it today and now day three is DONE!
  • SyaWy
    SyaWy Posts: 14
    Options
    Just did day 3, already feeling progress. After day 1 and 2 I was broken afterwards and now I feel active. I hope this continues.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 DONE! (barely) LOL

Usually Thursday is my rest day, but I will see how I feel after my doctor appointment, might try to do Day 4 today, if not definitely tomorrow!

Hope you are all having a great week!
  • kasslass2
    Options
    Hello All! Just wanted to say we are all doing AWESOME! I can tell my endurance is getting better already! Still not going as low as a should on some of the leg moves and my hand weights are tiny BUT we are moving and heading in the right direction! I have also started drinking WAYYYYYY more water than I ever have. (sad I know) Anyhoo, I had gained up to 194 and this morning was 189. Okay, granted it isn't much but it feels a hell of a lot better than moving the other direction! Keep it going ladies! I can already picture some of the poses for mine and hubby's 22nd anniversary photos that will be my reward :) 30 by August 30th!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Day 3 finished! And it is getting...well, perhaps "easier" isn't the word, but it does take up less space than "oh my god not quite as hellishly difficult."
  • kasslass2
    Options
    Day 3 finished! And it is getting...well, perhaps "easier" isn't the word, but it does take up less space than "oh my god not quite as hellishly difficult."

LOL I heard that!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Took a break yesterday. Day 3 Level 1 done!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies hadn't been posting cause I'm not trying to get on the computer at home after being on it for most of the day BUT I made a commitment to the group so posting for roll call - Level 1 workout for today done!!!!!! :wink:
  • PrueH1
    PrueH1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 done yay :)
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3- Complete....
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3 done! I'm a bit behind, so I might try to roll another round later tonight to catch up. Still here, though!