Turbo Fire/RevAbs Hybrid.. anyone done this?

Options
So my weak area is still definitely my stomach and I'd love to start to focus on making that the focal point of my workout regime.

I saw the RevAbs dvd set that Beachbody has and found a hybrid schedule with Turbo Fire and RevAbs online and decided I am going to give that a try now that I completed 60 days of TF. I am just anxiously waiting for my discs to arrive so that I can start.

Curious if anyone has done this and if so, what type of results they saw??

Replies

• SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I happy you found a Hybrid schedule!!! When I was looking for one online it didnt yet exist. I was going to make my own but found that I was doing to much cardio with both programs. And since Turbofire can be complicated for me and I have to do the "new to class option alot, I decide just to focus on that program for the 90 days! After that im going to do the Chalean Extreme/ TB Hybride. Im saving Revabs for when Im closer to my weight loss goal because I found that it a good program toning, but not intense enough to help me lose weight! Good luck and keep me posted on your results! :-)

P.S
    There are alot of squats and lunges in Revabs (dont ask me why...shrug) you will have a really nice *kitten* when you finish that program ;-)
  • jtempalski
    jtempalski Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks for the Post SusanJenai! Ya... I got lucky when I googled it and found a schedule someone else created... it seems pretty good.. the only thing I might adjust is not having 7 days in a row like it does and put my "off day" somewhere where it's not 7 consecutive days if possible.

I am hoping my dvds arrive today.. but will probably now wait until next week to start as I use Monday as my start date for a new week.

Can't go wrong with a nice *kitten*!

:-)