Im Guilty

Options
aanaheldd
aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
So last night my little sister and I did a "Sister Date" and we went to the mall and a couple of other stores. I was stoked that I was going to be walking a ton since I knew a workout wasn't going to happen. We were shopping for 2 1/2 hours + and then we decided to get supper. I was going to be good and get a vegie sub, but what did I get instead. Burger King. I felt guilty the entire time. According to my counter, I was still under my intake, but man did I hate that I didn't eat healthy...
Im not the only one right? Am I setting myself up to fail??

Hope the day is going well!

Replies

• Sweetlyxo
    Sweetlyxo Posts: 9
    Options
    Well for one, don't think negatively, it happens to the best of us.
    ANNNDD!! one thing like burger king once in a while is good for our metabolisms.. IF we are eating well the remainder of the time.
    that one cheat meal in a blue moon kicks our metabolism up, its having to work harder to digest it.
    so don't stress, because a)like I said, happens to the best of it and b)as long as you don't make a weekly habit of it, it could actually benefit your metabolism.

We are human.

Keep up the positive thinking, motivation and determination!

:)

Lindsay
  • aanaheldd
    aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lady! I appreciate the encouragement!
  • Sweetlyxo
    Sweetlyxo Posts: 9
    Options
    And don't worry Ana!

I have school on Thursdays so im busy from 7am-1030pm and I starve at school cause I leave straight from work. I ended up caving too and got pasta salad (not the healthy kind) and sun chips!!

Was so disappointed but I needed it!

See, it happens to the best of us. just add an extra couple exercises to your work out plan today! haha
  • octopustea
    octopustea Posts: 2
    Options
    Ahh don't worry! I was totally not eating very well for the past few days because someone in the family just graduated from college and the celebration food was... not very healthy xD It's hard to stay mindful and eat healthy sometimes but we just gotta pick ourselves back up and try again!