Day 4, level 1 Roll Call :)

Options
DanaLynnMN
DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
Sorry kasslass2, I'm beating you to the punch today!

Day 4, Level 1 - DONE!!! :happy:

WOW!! What a difference a rest day makes!!! I took yesterday off, and did day 4 today. OMG!! I can't believe how good I did. Was pretty much able to keep up with everything. The dang lunges and shoulder raises that I HATE were, dare I say it, doable today!! My feet hurt less too - bonus.

Liking that I'm able to keep up, but if it get's easier, that's when I need to dig deeper and push harder...work toward the more advanced moves. Don't get into and stay in a comfort zone. Always push yourself!!

Replies

• meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Day 5 done for me today and I am considering a rest day tomorrow because I ran out of steam part way through and my thighs were killing me. I feel like I didn't give it as much as I did for day 4 so I did 30 mins cardio on the treadmill after to make up for it. I'm hoping a Rest day will do me good and not set me back in my progress. Keep up the great work everyone and be proud of yourself!!!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Not a problem! lo

Day 4, Level 1
    done! And a long hike to boot! Did think I was going to die!!! :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 DONE . ... feels good to build up the endurance, Day 5 later today
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I didn't see this until just now! I over slept yesterday morning, so I got day 4 in after work yesterday! Feeling pretty good - but really focusing on pushing myself and using correct form for everything. Also - I think I may bump up the weights for a few of the arm exercises - what weights are everyone else using?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I didn't see this until just now! I over slept yesterday morning, so I got day 4 in after work yesterday! Feeling pretty good - but really focusing on pushing myself and using correct form for everything. Also - I think I may bump up the weights for a few of the arm exercises - what weights are everyone else using?

I'm alternating between 5 and 8 lbs depending on how I'm feeling.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I use whatever weight I am comfortable with. I have 1, 2, 2.5, 5 and 10. Haven't used the ten yet! :) I use higher ones for butterflies, etc and lower ones for the lunges (gotta build up my wimpy arms!) But I am also lifting weights 3 days a week.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done!

For weights: first day, I used 5 pounders. Ow. Second day, I dropped back to 3. Day 3, back to 5. Day 4 (today), 5 for everything but the first set of the ones where you're lying down--used 8 pounders for that. But then when we got to the side lunges? Second set of those, I dropped the weights completely about halfway through--I got to where I couldn't lift my arms with them anymore. Think I'll go back to 5s tomorrow, except maybe try 3s for the side lunges.

Then I expect I'll take Sunday off.
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options

I too am focusing on using correct form!!
    I was using 3 lb weights for everything, but starting tonight I think I'm going to use 5 lbs...except for the shoulder raises. Those are brutal for me so I know 5 lbs weights are too much for me...for now!

Keep up the good work!!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I just finished my Day 4 (started Tuesday)!
  • PrueH1
    PrueH1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Will be completing Day 4 tomorrow. Ready for it too.
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well, I did the workout for the fourth time today, so does that count as Day 4? It's technically my third day, but I doubled up since I missed two days in a row, so I'm calling it Day 3 and 4 and not doing that again hahaha.
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1- Complete!!:smile: