Has anyone tried this diet before?

Options
A friend of mine told me about this diet. I started on Monday. And I did the shake day again on Tuesday. On Wednesday I was 4 pounds lighter... I had to stopped for a few days due to a busy schedule. But I am starting the diet tomorrow again. I really enjoyed the smoothies

Replies

• PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    I will post the diet tomorrow in case no one is familiar with it. And would like to try it
  • lnitschke120
    lnitschke120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I have lost only .8 pounds since starting My Fitness Pal on April 20th. I am exercising like crazy and nothing is happening to the scale. My husband has lost 13.5pounds in the same amount of time!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    It could be your metabolism. My husband looses more weight than me. Also people that weight more looses more calories when they exercise. The more calories you burn the more lbs you loose
  • glomonkey68
    Options
    I've never heard of this diet but I'm intrigued! Thank you for starting this group. I'm definitely interested to hear how everyone is doing on the diet.

I've been dieting & exercising religiously, tracking every bite of food and the scale barely budges. It's frustrating!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the book on my NOOK - excited to start!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    I've never heard of this diet but I'm intrigued! Thank you for starting this group. I'm definitely interested to hear how everyone is doing on the diet.

I've been dieting & exercising religiously, tracking every bite of food and the scale barely budges. It's frustrating!

I am getting familiar with the diet. I hope I can know more about by reading he book and by learning from others that have try it
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options

How exciting,!

I hope I can find it in my local library. I hope you can share any tips from the book :smile:
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    How exciting,!

I hope I can find it in my local library. I hope you can share any tips from the book :smile:

Yes the book is a must!! There are sample menus with recipes. I am thinking I will be doing my smoothie day Monday so I can get to thegrocery store
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Mama dee. I started my smoothies today.. But my family took me out to eat :(. I ate a hamburger and I feel so bad.