Week 1 check-ins

Options
RoseTears143
RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
I think this is a few days over-do but I figured I would start a thread for people to post their reults up until today.
Name: Sara
Height: 5'6"
Starting Weight: 242
Current Weight: 216
Goal Weight: 140-ish
How much you aim to lose before June: I know the group is for 5bs by June, but I'm going to be ambitious and go for dropping 7 :)

A bit about yourself: I am a LAN Admin at a nuclear power station so I have a pretty active job as far as always on the go fixing computers and printers. I have 2 dogs, a fat cat, and a long-term relationship with a man that I absolutely adore. I also have been considering a career change to being a health coach as I am learning so much through my own journey, I want to help others. So I might be working on getting some ACE certs.

Editing to say I want to be a very muscular 140, might even weigh more than that. :) I don't want to be a skinny girl. ROOOOAAARRRR. hehehe :-D

Started this challenge at: 216
Current weight: 211.3 as of this morning
Lbs left to make goal of 7 lbs: 2.3 to go!

I hope everyone else is doing great!!

Replies

• SZY0006
    SZY0006 Posts: 23
    Options
    Good idea!

Starting weight for this challenge: 165
    Current weight: 162
    Goal weight for 1 June: 157

I've only lost three pounds so far, and I'm really not sure if I'm gonna lose the eight that I want to. But that's okay. Any loss is good!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Good idea!

Starting weight for this challenge: 165
    Current weight: 162
    Goal weight for 1 June: 157

I've only lost three pounds so far, and I'm really not sure if I'm gonna lose the eight that I want to. But that's okay. Any loss is good!

I think you will get to your goal...it's only the 10th :) Or at the least you will get very close which is still making you less than when you started. SO it's a win!
  • Ariforever
    Ariforever Posts: 9
    Options
    Name: Ariana
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight: 245
    Start of challenge: 231
    Current Weight: 226
    Goal Weight: 120
    5lbs lost!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 169 before challenge
    lost this week 1.8
    current 164.8
    goal: 135

I didn't weight 2 week ago because I was not losing. Stepped on it this week lost 1.8