Weekly Chat Thread Mon 5/6 - Sun 5/12

Options
13»

Replies

• tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ this morning + 250 squats! and I am done the 30 day squat challenge!! I got some strong thighs and booty now let me tell you!!

Nice, Rach! I am almost half way through my 31 day squat & plank challenge, and I'm looking forward to finishing up with strong thighs and booty myself!! The planks might kill me though......
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today calls for 55 EZ!!! Can't believe I am almost done with Week 5'
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Sorry I don't post often but as I access MFP on my phone most of the time I can't access the groups. Today saw me complete 55 EZ, (is the EZ meant to be a joke lol). I am only two workouts away from completing week 7 and I'm loving every minute of it. Up to the beginning of week six I'd lost 15" (4" off my waist alone), and 11lb in weight. Next results will be taken at the end of week 8.

I'm looking forward to starting week 9 as I love the HIIT workouts, they are a killer but the buzz I get after them beats most other feelings.

And guess what guys?..........YOU'RE NOT TIRED!
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    My workout today was Core 20 and Stretch 10, I also added in Low HIIT 20 just to get some cardio. I have had better days for food but dinner was a modified taco dish, instead of tortillas I put the ground turkey with salsa verde over spinach and lightly sprinkled Trader Joe's shredded jack cheese on top. So good!

Hope everyone has a great weekend !
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire 55 today my eating is bad but my workouts are on track at least. -.-
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and another 1lb off, so a very happy girl today xx
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 today my eating is bad but my workouts are on track at least. -.-
    Food is always my struggle, I love to workout but I love to eat!

Had Core and Stretch 40 as my last make up workout yesterday. Did a 2.5 mi stroller run instead of the Stretch and killed it with Core. I'm finally at a point I can do less modifications! (1 year postpartum, took long enough to get it back)

Starting week 9 today, Low HIIT 20 and Sculpt.
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I was doing so well up until 2 weeks ago. I was one day short of completing week 3 when the pressure of finals week cracked me. I dropped the ball to focus on my classes and yesterday was my last final so time to get back on the horse. I was really starting to see results and was excited to find out my weight too, but I refuse to weigh myself again until I've completed the first 4 weeks so my current weight is a mystery. As always I love seeing the motivation all of you have, it's inspiring!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 done today!!! I always love doing this one!!!!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    FIre 60 for the first time today. That is easily the most intense so far! I was covered in sweat 20 mins in and it didn't let up after that. So glad tomorrow is rest day I think I'll need it.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 + Sculpt 30....and ***drum roll please*** I ran my first 5K race this morning!! I am not a runner by any means and have only ran once this entire season (before that I hadn't ran in about 3 years). I cut my time by 6 whole minutes and finished like a champ sprinting at the end!! So proud of myself! My husband signed me up for a local 5k as a Mother's Day present...it was on my bucket list so it was one of the best presents he could ever give me!!

P.S. After running my heart out in a 5k and doing Fire 30...Sculpt 30 almost killed me haha! Much deserved and needed rest day tomorrow!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Fire 30 + Sculpt 30....and ***drum roll please*** I ran my first 5K race this morning!! I am not a runner by any means and have only ran once this entire season (before that I hadn't ran in about 3 years). I cut my time by 6 whole minutes and finished like a champ sprinting at the end!! So proud of myself! My husband signed me up for a local 5k as a Mother's Day present...it was on my bucket list so it was one of the best presents he could ever give me!!

P.S. After running my heart out in a 5k and doing Fire 30...Sculpt 30 almost killed me haha! Much deserved and needed rest day tomorrow!
    Congrats, that's awesome! I've done Turbo on race days and it's definitely a LOT harder lol. Enjoy your day off tomorrow :)
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Prep schedule today-Stretch 40 Happy Mother's Day ladies!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Started week 9 yesterday, I noticed I'm supposed to do measurements at the end of the week. That makes me nervous considering it just said to do them the end of this past week, am I going to die? lol

Fire 45 today, blasted my last burn and was sweating like crazy. Happy Mother's Day to the Turbo moms!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Started week 9 yesterday, I noticed I'm supposed to do measurements at the end of the week. That makes me nervous considering it just said to do them the end of this past week, am I going to die? lol

Fire 45 today, blasted my last burn and was sweating like crazy. Happy Mother's Day to the Turbo moms!

I just finished week 9 and I thought the same thing - what the heck, measurements AGAIN? But when I look at the booklet with the measurements and progress photos, it turns out we really don't do it until week 12. So I think the "track your results" on the calendar is a typo... Phew! :)