The Black Team Loft !

1235»

Replies

• pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    Recipes sound awesome! I'm always looking for healthy recipes! Lets share some of our favorites!? I'm actually winning with the fruits and veggies. I thought i was going to struggle with that part. But I'm going into TOM and i always am punished scalewise during that time, hopefully things pan out for me.
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    i've not had constant internet access since moving - hope that gets better.

i've worked out everyday this week so far (5 days) between exercise classes, construction cleaning, unpacking & organizing - so i feel good about all of that.

i've done 150 crunches & 150 squats (a few of those squats i did while washing walls - up down up down) and only 100 push ups so far.

my new thing was construction cleaning - such a workout!!!!

and i've done 5 a day since monday so am getting that done. my new place doesn't have real cooking facilities so i won't be doing recipes for extra points and i'm not great on posting pics so kind of leaves me out anyway. i may end of juicing a lot this summer instead of actually 'cooking' - it's a thought anyway.

hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Hey Black Team !! Been very busy all week. My daughter is graduating highschool this year we been doing prom stuff college prep job interviews its been pretty hectic but I did manage to stay on track and get my workouts in. My progress for the week:
    Mon : Rest Day sort of i did do 50 squats 30 pushups 30 sit ups
    Tues: 3 mile walk 1 hr cardio
    Wed: Step Class + 50 squats + 30 pushups + 30 sit ups
    Thurs: Strength Training + Step Class + 100 squats + 30 pushups + 30 sit ups 2hr
    Fri: I did my something different Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile + Les Mills Body Pump + 100 squats +30 pushups +30 situps
    Looks like I bought my Ninja just in time for this weeks food challenge I been drinking my "Green Juice" twice a day all week
    Kale, Spinach, carrots,blueberries, apple and pear. Its actually pretty tasty.
    Thats it for now hope eveybody has had a good week !!
  • pjgreen0830
    Hey Black Team !! Been very busy all week. My daughter is graduating highschool this year we been doing prom stuff college prep job interviews its been pretty hectic but I did manage to stay on track and get my workouts in. My progress for the week:
    Thurs: Strength Training + Step Class + 100 squats + 30 pushups + 30 sit ups 2hr
    Fri: I did my something different Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile + Les Mills Body Pump + 100 squats +30 pushups +30 situps
    Looks like I bought my Ninja just in time for this weeks food challenge I been drinking my "Green Juice" twice a day all week
    Congratulations! I remember when my youngest daughter graduated from high school. I was on this emotional high getting everything ready for her party and all, then after it was over I felt let down as I remembered she'd be leaving home soon. Don't let it get you down, that was just my experience. She actually moved across town, got married and went to college. We're closer now than ever. Our relationship changed and I'm loving it even more than being a mom.

By the way, Happy Mother's Day to all! Enjoy your day. I'm probably goinf to eat more stuff than I should of the variety that we shouldn't eat, but I'll try to work it back off.

Squishypop, where are you? You've been quiet for a few days in here.

Just because we haven't heard from our leader lately doesn't mean we should give up on each other. Let's just keep our little black team going and motivate each other. I have challenges I can post daily or weekly if you'll want me to. Or we could each take turns posting challenges. I think we all do a good job of motivating each other in here. What do you think, ladies?
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member

Rounding off my week:
    Sat: Strength training + Cardio 100 squats + 30 push ups + 30 sit ups
    Sun: 3 mile walk 1hr cardio
    So that's 400 squats 150 push ups 150 sit ups Wow!! I didn't realize I was doing that much. I just kinda did 3 sets of 10 each day I worked out (except for my 3 mile days) My chest is sore !!
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to the mommies !!
  • pjgreen0830
    1. Weight 229
    2. New/diff Used the back extension machine at the office, which I have never used. It strengthens the lower back and gluts as well as imitating a crunch.
    3. Squats 470
    4. Crunches 270
    5. Push Ups 155
    6. 5 a day Everyday. I love fruit and vegetables and would rather have that than meat
    7. Yes, I posted a pic and a recipe. Cauliflower pizza is so good and easy.

From now until Friday morning, I get to work out as twice a day again like I was. Friday morning I have a medical procedure that is going to put me out for a bit again. I'll have to find out when I'll be able to work out again after it. May not do as well next week.
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Let's get our groove back ladies! If things don't get better here in this group I've been kicking around the idea of creating a group for June. Going to give it until Wednesday morning and decide from there.
  • pjgreen0830
    Let's get our groove back ladies! If things don't get better here in this group I've been kicking around the idea of creating a group for June. Going to give it until Wednesday morning and decide from there.

Jamie, I can give you a hand with exercises and such, if you need any. I save all the stuff my trainer gives me in case a time comes when I no longer have the gym to help me.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Hi all, Happy Monday

I am going to really try and be less AWOL this week. I can't see these forums from my phone so can only contribute when I have access to a computer and internet at the same time (grrr).

TOM and weather is not helping my eating patterns at the moment, but on the plus side I have given up all fizzy drinks (had last one on Thursday or Wednesday) and am doing well!

Hope you all have a good week

Jen
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    I just tried to post a veg pic, Didn't come out very well :-\
  • pjgreen0830
    I just tried to post a veg pic, Didn't come out very well :-\

Your picture is good. I could tell exactly what each of the vegetables are even though we don't use the same name for the (Zuchinni) courgettes.:wink:
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Ladies! Apparently with the groups dwindling numbers there will be a "merging of teams" going on. That is the name of the thread that peeps need to respond too by saturday if they wish to continue to play. I've decided to go a
    head with putting together my own challenge since we've been issued basically the same challenge 2 weeks in a row and will be stepping down from this challenge.
  • Are you making your own challenge thing on here? If you need any help let me know!
    Ladies! Apparently with the groups dwindling numbers there will be a "merging of teams" going on. That is the name of the thread that peeps need to respond too by saturday if they wish to continue to play. I've decided to go a
    head with putting together my own challenge since we've been issued basically the same challenge 2 weeks in a row and will be stepping down from this challenge.