May I join your group?

Options
Rebamae
Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
I was hoping to find a group for the 60's decade. I have gained lots and lots of weight. I never ever dreamed I would let myself get this heavy. I am Reba and live in Kansas. My DH and I live on a farm that has been in his family now for 4 generations. Besides farming DH sells Pioneer Seed. I am a retired school teacher. We have 3 children (actually 6 as we count our in laws also), and 8 of the most beautiful Grandchildren ever!! I am looking forward to meeting you.

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hi Reba, of course you may join our group. You will find a lot of support and encouragement here. We have a mini challenge group and a chat page that are both fun and helpful.

Welcome. I look forward to hearing more from you and hope you join our other groups, too.

Ronna
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hi Reba and welcome to the group. We are pretty cool if I say so myself. Lots of encouragement here and Ronna has already told you about the other groups we have. Good luck on your journey.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hello Reba..... I am a retired school teacher too...but a long way from you....in Yorkshire in the North of England...... look forward to getting to know you :flowerforyou:

Jean
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rebamae to the 60 years old and over group. :smile:
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi Reba!!
    Welcome. I retired last June after 40 years of teaching. I'm in Michigan. Great group of people in this group. Your will find a lot of help and support.
    Linda
  • _Liz_M_
    _Liz_M_ Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Lots of wonderful people here and terrific support.
  • odirish
    odirish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome Reba!!

Mary Ann
  • ranoe
    ranoe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Big group of teachers here. I'm still teaching. This is my 38th year!!! Welcome, Reba.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the very warm welcome! :flowerforyou: