Day 6, Level 1 Roll Call!

Options
GiveMeCoffee
GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
Happy Mother's Day, hope you all have a wonderful day!

Level 1, Day 6 DONE!

Luckily hubby took a nice long nap so I could exercise in peace. No one needs to see me doing this workout its so not pretty LOL

Replies

• meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day! Day #6 and 7 Done! Today felt great and I really feel the difference in endurance between Day 6 and 7. When she says on the DVD that you will start feeling it Day 5, 6 ,7 well I finally did today. Looking forward to Day #8 tomorrow!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day! Day #6 and 7 Done! Today felt great and I really feel the difference in endurance between Day 6 and 7. When she says on the DVD that you will start feeling it Day 5, 6 ,7 well I finally did today. Looking forward to Day #8 tomorrow!

Great job! I definitely feel the difference in endurance. I won't go as far as saying I'm looking forward to Day 7 though LOL
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 - Done yesterday. Loving that my endurance is getting so much better!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Day 6 finished tonight!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off from everything, did Day 6 Level 1 today. More than halfway through the first level!
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 DONE!

Getting better at it but I still can't completely finish some of the strength training stuff and I'm convinced I will never, ever be able to do a single, lone push up.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 DONE!

Getting better at it but I still can't completely finish some of the strength training stuff and I'm convinced I will never, ever be able to do a single, lone push up.

I'm still doing the modified ones but can do them all the way through. I will go for real ones when I do the challenge next time. Minor accomplishment but oh well :) Keep going!
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 Completed!!!! I feel good :smile: