Anyone thinking of getting a gadget might want to read this

Options

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    This deserves more notice. Very nice article.
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, Rachel! This came at a great time when I have been frustrated with Fitbit and considering other options. This review was just the information I was looking for. Thank you!
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    thank you, v interesting
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Very interesting!! :) I didn't know to much about all the other ones. I've really enjoyed the fit bit one. and am thinking about getting the fitbit flex this summer to change it up a bit!! I will wear one or the other. I don't know If I will like it on my wrist all the time. But on casual days I think the flex might be a lot more convenient. who knows... thanks for the article!!
  • aliciab307
    aliciab307 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    great article!
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have a fitbit one and I totally love it. I've tested its accuracy at night when i make up steps before bed. I count in my head and it almost always matches the steps on the fitbit.

Also, I think with the sleep part of the fitbit should be mentioned that you can enter it in manually online. I never remember to press start when I go to bed. I just enter it in the computer in the morning during breakfast. Also, I NEVER wear it on my wrist. I always clip it to my underwear or something because the wrist thing bothers me. I also totally love the silent alarm aspect of it.
  • sharpei65
    sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Very interesting..thank you for posting it.