May 12, 2013

Options
PamHealthMission
PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

May17tumblr_m6afnsSsbj1r5jievo1_500_zpsc9ebf472.jpg

Replies

• PamHealthMission
    Options
    Yes, I am still UP and around but heading to bed in a few minutes. DH took me out yesterday for an early Mother's Day dinner so I went way above my caloric intake...lol....and not feeling guilty about that at all. I do know that water intake will need to greatly increase on my part because a lack of is most likely one culprit affecting my workouts and this plateau I am on. We will see if I can turn this around for the better.

Toni: you are taking great care of your body and mind...love how you eased back into a fitness routine taking small steps. :flowerforyou:

Julie: I made the decision to do a round of CLX starting today which is a "rest day". I updated my plan under our Extreme Accountability -May 2013 Edition thread tonight. Oh wow...so you are going to work on having a baby?! How exciting! You are smart to keep exercising (with dr's approval) during pregnancy, too.

Okay, time to get off and again...wishing all the moms out there a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

PIC_330x370.jpg
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the fit and fabulous mamas in our group! Yesterday went pretty well. I did the basketball workout through 1/2 time. Unfortunately, my team lost, but I got a lot of crunches and jumping jacks in! Then, my dog decided to dig out of the backyard, so I got to get a little bit of an extra workout chasing her around the neighborhood!

Today's workout:
    Already did: Jessica Smith's 10 minute toning walk and Jessica Smith's 10 minute interval walk
    Will probably do later: Walk with the pupper and hubby. Gentle yoga class at home.
  • gatorx
    gatorx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How can I increase my water intake?
  • PamHealthMission
    Options
    Good morning again ladies...LOL!

Free: it is sooo good to see your post here...welcome!:flowerforyou: You know that water has been my greatest challenge ALL of my life and it's so important to stay adequately hydrated with all this fitness we all do. I've tried adding those sugar-free flavorings to my water but now I want to avoid those due to the "artificial chemicals". I am "training" myself to consume plain water and purchased a PRETTY 24 ounce container to hold it. I didn't want a JUG because that would intimidate me too much.:laugh: It comes with a straw which seems to make the water go down easier for me. I seem to have a natural gag reflex when drinking water directly from a cup without a "straw"...heehee. You can try adding fruit to your water if you need flavoring, too. Let's work together on our water challenge. We CAN do this!

Sam: work it baby! You don't seem to miss a beat with your workouts and such a variety you have in place, too.

Sherry: are you feeling better? Hope the family is pampering you today...Happy Mother's Day!

Alright, I have the house alone until 5pm and loving it! This is an official rest day per my workout plan but I want to plant "Miss Pamela" (named my Knockout Rose Bush...given as a gift from DH) in the ground today.

Have a wonderful day!!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello Team,
    I've been out for a while but not off the wagon. I get too lazy to type since i spend all day typing.

Anyway, i started 30DS level 2&3 at the beginning of the month. Got done with level 2 on wednessday and started level 3 on Thursday. You'd be amaze how easy level 2 is after doing Ripped in 30. I dreaded level 2 before but after doing Ripped in 30, planks are no longer as scary. Don't get me wrong, its still a tough workout. I'm also keeping up with lunch time run/walk routine but last week was horrible. I only did it once. My goal is to ensure its done for at least 5x this week.

Gartox: you just have to 'force' yourself to drink more and soon it will become a habit because your body will feel different when you haven't had enough water. Try drinking a glass/cup every 2 hours.

Sam: girl, you are really working it! good job! am sure i'll be reading your success story soon.

Pam: u r doing amazing with the thread. and did you just cut your hair? i caught the short hair fever and am planing to chop my all off sometime this summer.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone its roasting here but at 8pm starting to cool off. I'm going to do FB leg slimming Pilate's butt and thigh workout..