Replies

• celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I took today as a rest day :)
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 and a 5 km run done after work.
    It was hard work today. I might need a day off over the weekend but I'll take it one day at a time for now and see how I feel
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did a rest day so today was Day 8
  • crowesnest16
    crowesnest16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 yesterday (started late) and am prepared for Day 4 tonight - feeling better than I have and not as tight - actually got through it without stopping for a few secs to catch my breath or because my legs were shaking so much!

DVD in laptop and clothes out for tonight - Day 4!!
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 5! Wooohooo! Feeling so much stronger! Had a bad food day yesterday, but so glad I'm sticking to these workouts!
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 today and I agree it's becoming much easier. I should definitely be ready to move on at day 10. Tomorrow I will start to try to do real pushups. I did all of the knee pushups today finally.
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Finished day five! I can't say that it's getting easy yet, but I am able to complete more and more of the segments. I still take about a 2 second breather in the second jumping jacks, a 5 second break in the squats with weights/arms at a 90 degree angle, some of the pushups, and absolutely the side lunges with arm lift. I know it sounds bad to write it all out, but this is so much better than where I was five days ago. I hope to be able to move on in 10 days, but even if it takes me 12, I'll be happy to get there.

Plus.. I lost 2 lbs! :)
  • alsaxon
    alsaxon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Day 5 complete.