2»

Replies

• mirandaeaston
    Options
    Paleo style and now 20 days now and tracking you can add me
  • kurecz
    kurecz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi-I'm a Paleo who is tracking & exercising. you can friend me if you like - Lisa
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Currently transitioning into primal (and then maybe into paleo...?), and I track. I've also just started the Insanity workouts. Feel free to add me.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi...I track and my diary is open, feel free to add me. :) (anyone)
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me. I've been struggling a bit lately, maybe it would help :)
  • Brynne1234
    Brynne1234 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just started primal a few weeks ago (and have had some slips). Anyone can feel free to add me. I usually always track except for this weekend when I was staying with family :)
  • wibamagirl
    wibamagirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to help also.I started in February this year;I have to track too.I don't eat fancy but I try real hard to follow 100%.
  • wibamagirl
    wibamagirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ust learned how to put this ticker thing on today,I have lost 10.5 lbs so far though following this way of life.
  • Homeschoolingmommy
    Homeschoolingmommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been Primal for about 2 months also. I lost 3lbs my first week and nothing else since. I do feel soooo much better, no headaches, no fatigue, no belly aches, etc. Before I started Primal I was tracking on MFP and lost 20lbs so I've decided to come back, Paleo style. I just don't know where to start since I know you not supposed to count calories on Paleo. I'm also cutting out the dairy and chocolate I was eating on Primal to be more Paleo. Wish me luck!
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am game! I have been doing paleo for a few weeks now and feel good, but could always use diaries to peak at and confidence to stay true to the lifestyle. I am usually pretty good at tracking, but I sometimes just do "quick add" if I am in a rush. I am going to work on at least adding in food notes from now on. Keep up the great work and support everyone!
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    I just started doing "mostly" Paleo a few days ago. Im still doing yogurt and some peanut butter (okay and the occasional other junk that isnt Paleo) but Im getting there! I added some of you already but if I didnt add you, you can feel free to add me. I track everyday (Im a little obsessed lol) and my diary is open =D
  • kerrylee54
    kerrylee54 Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. I'm not tracking anything but excercise during my Whole 30 - but normally do track all food.
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well :) I am getting back to tracking. I am not perfect either. I am about 90% though, and I didn't track today because it was my 'off' workout day and Mother's Day (brunch, but I did stay Paleo after all)
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started a 30 day challenge at my Crossfit gym May 1. I've been strict (we aren't allowed ANYTHING with preservatives even jerky or vinegar) and have been logging, but not seeing those amazing results I read about. My skin looks nice and my stomach isn't upset as frequently. But I'm not losing pounds or inches. I suppose I should just chill out and let it ride since it's only been 2 weeks, right? Feel free to add me....any of you cave people!
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat more than 1200 calories a day feel free to add me! I don't know why it's so hard to find friends who eat in the 1900-2300 calorie range! That was a slight joke, but seriously, if you EAT, feel free to add me. My journal is open to friends. :)
  • frantim528
    frantim528 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I track daily so far even if it's a disaster of a day.
  • PurpleOctopus
    PurpleOctopus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I track, I'm not perfectly Paleo (sometimes do hard cheeses and I refuse to give up half & half) but I try. In the past month I realized that sodium from cured meats, hot sauce, smoked fish, cheese, etc, was probably my issue. Dropped it way down and suddenly pounds started falling off. I also do intermittent fasting - I stop eating after lunch on Mondays and Thursdays and don't resume again until 10 the next day. Been doing that for months with no real results so it really does appear that it was all sodium's fault. I do plan to keep the IF going because I absolutely love the way it makes me feel, plus it creates a nice calorie deficit of around 1000 calories a week.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Im in the middle of my second Whole30 so Im not tracking right now, but anyone is welcome to add me :flowerforyou: