Week 3 Challenge

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
Week 3 Challenge - exercise at least 1 time outside. Continue to journal and drink water.

Are you in?

Replies

• Fixenheimer
    Fixenheimer Posts: 10
    Options
    Yep....surre am. Got ready to swim at the Aquatic Center this morning, which I've been putting off. When I got there a sign said they were closed today for graduations Tomorrow is another day... I've got the water drinking thing up to 10 8 ounce glasses a day. Not condusive to going out of the house. LOL Have a good week!!!.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :) I work out outside every day and drink 10 8 ounces of water every day some times more. I log in daily... I got this!! :bigsmile:
  • AshNoel85
    AshNoel85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I have slacked on my water lately, but will get it back to where it should be!! :) Good luck to all!!
  • bearcrusher
    bearcrusher Posts: 90
    Options
    Sounds good and easy. Challenge accepted!
    Daily logging I can promise I'll do.
    Water I can't help but drink since it helps fight off cravings. So that'll be a check
    Exercise is the tough part but it's the most satisfying too.

P.S. this is an awesome idea
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So - how did everyone do? I accomplished the goals with a bit of a struggle but hey it's a new week. I am heading off to do a quick errand and then to walk - since my ankle is still not in running order my C25K is on hold...grrrr.....I hate injuries! Look for Week 4!