Anyone else love Jillian Michaels?

bcl003
bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
I think I probably own all of her videos and started doing Body Revolution last night, hoping to stick to it this time. So far my favorite video is Ripped in 30, but I haven't done the Hard Body one yet so that may change. Which video is your favorite?

Replies

• fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    I have RI30 and BFBM. I can't really say that I love either of them but I do like the results. I did weeks 1 and 2 of RI30 a month or so ago but stopped before week 3 because I just didn't love it. I did bodyweight exercises instead but did not get the same results. I started RI30 again this past Monday with week 3. I plan to do week 4 next week and then start the whole thing over. I do like that the workouts are relatively short.
  • bearijune
    bearijune Posts: 5 Member
    I LOVE her videos. My favorite is 30 Day Shred. I tried her kickboxing one and it was frusterating. I think learning all her moves really well would help. I found it hard to keep up with her. But, I LOVE the 30 Day Shred.
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Glad you enjoy it. I finally did RI30 for 4 straight weeks but still didn't like it. I lost a total of .5 lbs. but lost an inch off my hips and 1/2 inch off each thigh and off my waist. I am doing the zcut cardio by Zuzka now and lost 1.2 lbs. the first week. I like it a lot better. I think people who like JM get great results with her. She's just not for me.