Fun Quiz: What Body Type Are You?

Options
PamHealthMission
PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
:happy: Found this on another forum and thought i would share it with my fitness pals.

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

My results:

Your score is 2.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Hmmm...it is definitely true that I have to "watch for any slow creeping fat gains" like what just happened recently.:blushing:

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Score: 1.75 also a Mesomorph
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1.75 Mesomorph too :drinker:
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I scored a 2- Mesomorph- More Squats.. this is true though I do build muscle pretty fast and if it eliminates the celulite I will take bulky..

Thanks Pam
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    1.92 Mesomorph
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Funny to see how we are all Mesomorph so far...hmmmm.

Toni: you are welcome.:smile:
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Scored 1.83 - Mesomorph as well :wink: