Kettlebell

Options
ANewLucia
ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
I just had to share because this just blew me away!

So many times we will quickly share negative feedback when it comes to customer service, but fail to give "Shout Outs" when it is due. I ordered a 35lb kettlebell and it came chipped. Now I was truly disappointed but figured I'd just cover it with some paint and keep it moving. Well, I decided to send a quick email suggesting they tape extra padding around the handles before shipping because mine came chipped. Well, not only did they respond, they did so on a SUNDAY(office is closed) and asked that I send a pic of the wrapping and bell. Ofcourse I sent that PRONTO and this morning I receieved an email that they were sending a replacement kettlebell and via FedEx!!! Now that is some downright AWESOME customer service indeed. So, if you are looking for a kettlebell Christian's Fitness Factory ROCKS!!!! www.christiansfitnessfactory.com/

Replies

• shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I bought something fitness related from them too. I think it was fractional plates. They were prompt and exactly what I was expecting. :)
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm interested in getting started with kettlebells. Should I buy one or two? Any recommended programs or videos?
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Buy one to start with. Kettlebell bombshell, kettlercise, kettleworx are dvds I know of. Ask if you want more info :)