Quick Question - Start time/date

Options
KatheryneH13
KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
When do you guys prefer to do the 30DS?

I just got it today but I'm not sure if I should start tonight after work (after 9pm) or wake up tomorrow morning and do it. I'm wondering because a lot of people say they are in a lot of pain after day one. I have off from work tomorrow, so I feel like I should take advantage of that incase I need to be on bed rest after I do it for the first time. Haha!

Replies

• ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 1, level 1 and I worked out after 9:00 pm. I am sore today but it has not been as bad as I thought I would be. And, to be honest, I am quite out of shape and have not exercised in a while. So, I will say go for it tonight! There is no better moment than right now!

I am planning to workout in the evenings for now, but maybe after the first day off on Sunday switch to mornings. Hopefully my sleeping habits will change slightly, lololol, and I will have more energy with time.
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I prefer the mornings, but thats just personal preference.
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I prefer evenings, it fits well in my schedule.

5:15am, wake up, freshen up, drive to gym for it opening @ 6:30. Spend 90 mins
    6:45pm, arrive home, catch up with OH, eat dinner, let it settle, 30DS @ 8:30, shower and back on sofa for 9:05pm with a cup of tea :-)

Yes, I'm having a bit of a 'details' day!
  • megge6537
    megge6537 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've done it a few times late in the evening (9pm) and found that I was so revv'ed up that I had a hard time getting to sleep.
    It works better for me to do it earlier in the day.
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I roll out of bed at 5:15am and get it done by 6 so I can get a shower and be ready to leave for work by 7:10. I get home from work at 5 and have to chase my 1 year old around and by the time she's in bed at 9:30-10:30 I am way too tired to think about exercise. I'd rather get it done and out of the way in the morning. It leaves me feeling accomplished for the day and gives me some energy!