May 14 #MAYMuscles

Options
Salty510
Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
Anyone else hurt all over from those burpees? Just me? (Note to self: Do not do c25k on a Monday. :-/ )

ANYWAY. How is everyone doing? We are nearly halfway through the month. Feeling great? I haven't gotten all my workouts in yet but I am. Sicknesses aside, May has been a pretty great month.

Here we go, Popsters!

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My arms and abs are sure hurting today!! Hurting in a very good way. ;)

I don't know if I'll get a chance to do this one today since we have to go out and vote and stuff but if my husband takes the kids to his parents tonight then I'll be able to. Otherwise I'll have to save it for Sunday.
  • cliente
    cliente Posts: 40
    Options
    I did it..and I ran twenty minutes :) very satisfied
  • kconcepc327
    kconcepc327 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've done and I' m starting to notice differences in my body. It's a good way for me to workout most everyday. I've been stretching b4 after but I'm noticing that as my muscles get tighter I'm losing my flexibility. Anyone else encountering this problem with working out. I was very flex b4 now it hurts to do what I used to be able to do with ease...
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I've done and I' m starting to notice differences in my body. It's a good way for me to workout most everyday. I've been stretching b4 after but I'm noticing that as my muscles get tighter I'm losing my flexibility. Anyone else encountering this problem with working out. I was very flex b4 now it hurts to do what I used to be able to do with ease...
    It's crazy how fast you see results with Cassey's videos hey?!

Strange about the flexibility thing, I've been getting more flexible as I workout.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I was going to do this on Sunday but I was still feeling pretty good after today's workout so I did this one right after. Premaddona pushups were intense!

may14_zps4a024cf7.png