Results ??????? :)

Options
kasslass2
kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
Hello Ladies

Just wanted to leave a note saying that I was getting really frustrated because the scale was not moving at all and I was doing several things besides the 30DS. I thought just for giggle I would take measurements last night (my day 7).....and........ down 2.50 inches on main three measurements (bust, waist and hips) and 7 inches over all!!! Woot Woot! Also, increased my food intake a bit and lowered my exercise level and was down 1.4 lbs this morning! Oh happy day lol It's a start!

Replies

• kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    So happy for you!! I knew you would get going again.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Congrats those are awesome results! I measured today too, and I've lost 6 inches! So as much as Jillian annoys me she can keep doing it!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats those are awesome results! I measured today too, and I've lost 6 inches! So as much as Jillian annoys me she can keep doing it!

Great results! Good for you! Makes it worth it :)
  • meli829
    meli829 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost inches/pounds! I've lost a few inches as well but more importantly for me I FINALLY seem to have broken my plateau of 191.8 and am now 191.0! I know it isn't a huge difference but I am now officially out of the 'Obese' BMI range and into the 'Overweight' category! Wohoo! I wasn't going to take the scale out until after the 30 days but I caved. Anyway I lost .5 inches off both thighs (may be more but I always second guess where I measured so I take the biggest possible measurement). I've also lost .5 from my waist, hips, bust and each arm. Not bad for almost being done level 1.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Great results, folks! I'm half an inch down on my hips myself, and I think a quarter inch on my arms and thighs (but that's harder to judge, since it's not that huge a difference). My plan is to take a rest day after each 5 days, and take pics on my rest day to track any differences along the way. But my period is now due, so that's going to mask any progress for the next week or so. To look on the bright side, I often see progress after I dump the extra water weight when it's over, so here's looking forward to that!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dunno if I have any results or not? I don't have a tape measure, guess I should see if I can pick one up at the Walmart nearby. My scale seems to fluctuate even through the day within 5 pounds haha. I FEEL more energetic, I think, and I don't have any ANTI-results, so I'm sticking with it.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Dunno if I have any results or not? I don't have a tape measure, guess I should see if I can pick one up at the Walmart nearby. My scale seems to fluctuate even through the day within 5 pounds haha. I FEEL more energetic, I think, and I don't have any ANTI-results, so I'm sticking with it.

Oh definitely get a tape measure they are very inexpensive and a much better tool then the scale. Those 7 inches lost and not even a lb loss. Works for me :)
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well, I missed Friday and Saturday due to working doubles both day, time to get back on the horse again today. However, today is the first time since I've started 30DS that I've weighed myself (I'm ten days in) and I've lost 5 pounds. Seems a lot in 10 days, but I did drastically change my food intake and activity level from what it was (previously soo much salt, hardly any water, I've drastically cut down on drinking, and I was SUPER sedentary), so I'll take it! Motivates me to put another week in without stops!