Welcome to the group!

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
This group was created for Shakeology drinkers and for people interested in starting! We will share ideas and recipes and personal stories of our favorite shakes! Have you ever made waffles with your Shakeology mix?

Replies

• b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Waffles? Really? That is a superb idea!

I have seen on the Shakeology calender recipes for cake. But waffles, I would love to try. Also pancakes; yummy!

What else can we do with Shakeology?

I love it with peanut butter and almond extract or just with a banana. Sometimes coconut extract and almond milk.

So far, I haven't experimented too much with it other than that.

However, I absolutely love Shakeology. I used it for about about a month and it made me feel alive, and I lost 5 lbs! I physically felt better. Then I wanted to see if I felt different not taking it, and I did. Now I am having a shake everyday, and I feel super healthy knowing I am giving my body all the vitamins and nutrients it needs. I just feel so much better than I did before.
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    My wife uses it as well as myself! Shes teh one that uses PB and banana also like you do! Thats her fav also. I tend to like the Tropical Strawberry! We have a waffle maker like you find at the hotels that flip over and stuff. We make our waffles with tropical shakeology and it tastes sooo good! Im going to make a topic in teh group called Recipes for us to post in there so we can all try different recipes. So frustrating when people get the Shakes on there own and just add water.... lol
  • michelle2620
    Options
    I am interested in shakeology shakes. Just started looking into it earlier today. Can anybody explain to me on what it is and how it can benefit me. Also I was looking at the prices and it is pretty expensive. Is it worth that much money?
  • calebnmariah
    calebnmariah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is totally worth it. I wasn't sure at first because of the price, but now I won't do without it. I'm a mom of 2 and I'm out of shape and lacked energy. I've paired my shakeology up with clean eating and exercising and I feel so good. I have a lot of energy now and honestly haven't felt this great in a long time. It's almost a given that you will start eating better and do exercise because you don't want to waste the money you are spending on it. It really is my favorite meal! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Make it a great day!
  • b7bbs
    Options
    My wife uses it as well as myself! Shes teh one that uses PB and banana also like you do! Thats her fav also. I tend to like the Tropical Strawberry! We have a waffle maker like you find at the hotels that flip over and stuff. We make our waffles with tropical shakeology and it tastes sooo good! Im going to make a topic in teh group called Recipes for us to post in there so we can all try different recipes. So frustrating when people get the Shakes on there own and just add water.... lol

I haven't tried the shake with water, and I wouldn't because there are so many delicious and healthy ingredients to add to maek the flavor that much better. It's like a dessert!
  • b7bbs
    Options
    When you break it down, it's like $4 bucks a meal, which is al ot less then buying something from outsdie which is no where near as healthy and beneficial for our bodies.

I was hestitant to buy it at first also becasue of the price, but my friend had great results from it and I thought it would be just what I needed to get started on my weight loss journey. I am super glad I chose to get Shakeology. I feel so much better. I have more energy, and I feel right. You'll know if and when you start drinking the shakes waht I mean. You just feel healthy Also, it is delicious and there is a calender on the BeachBody website that shows all these delicious ways of blending it with different fruits, extracts, spices and spreads such as peanut butter and almond butter.

It is my favorite meal as well, and I usually have it for breakfast or post workout.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just ordered the tropical strawberry shakeology / P90X challenge pack off my beachbody coach! I've been researching shakeology for a long while now and decided to give it a go. It should arrive soon. Looking forward to seeing the benefits. I usually drink a protein smoothie each day so will replace it with this. I will blend it with almond milk, berries, etc.
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    Sweet! Let us know how it goes! Let us know if you come up with any other recipes or ideas!
    Im a Beachbody Coach also. :)
  • Sarahrie88
    Sarahrie88 Posts: 4
    Options
    Being a coach is awesome and a great way to get the shakeology for cheap! I've seen how well it works with helping people meet their goal (it helped my dad lose 140 lbs!) Waffles sound wonderful but the heat messes up the probiotics in it :-( have you guys seen the snack balls with shakeology? Delish!

My favorite way to make my shake is with the 30 calorie almond milk, natural/ homemade peanut butter, banana, and chocolate shakeology! With tropical strawberry it would be with mango, and the almond milk!
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    Have to look into the balls!
  • michelle2620
    Options
    Thanks for replying everybody! Definitely going to order soon!! : )