Coffee/caffeine?

Options
CoCoMa
CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
Although coffee is allowed on induction, I was wondering if anyone has experienced a stall due to the caffeine?
I'm not much of a coffee drinker, maybe 2 cups a day and I flavor it with a few drops of stevia and coconut cream, so I know it's not the flavoring. I'm just curious if caffeine may be a factor. Thanks

Replies

• darrenlees
    darrenlees Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of cups a day, no flavouring though. Also no milk or sugar.
    Not sure if I have stalled as such but weight loss is a lot less than the first two weeks despite being on induction.
    I should probably stop having the atkins bars to...
  • Bailey532
    Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I drink it black most days, however, some days I add heavy whipping cream and sugar free coffee syrup. I feel like when I add the stuff it stalls me, but I don't think black coffee hinders any weight loss. I have backed off on the bars for a bit. I feel those stall me for sure!
  • tami6543
    tami6543 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i was only drinking black coffee & then i slipped into cream & flavoring & then I also slipped into a couple of glasses of merlot red wine & now I have been stalled for 3 weeks.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your replies! I do agree with the bars, although having them occasionally shouldn't be an issue (better than eating a snickers bar). I don't think coconut cream is the culprit, and stevia shouldn't be either. Guess I'm okay then. I'll have to start looking elsewhere.