PamHealthMission
PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
May12cutcaster-photo-100441216-Health-and-Fitness_zps78973df3.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I've been catching up on some housework today. Feeling much better and hope that continues, but I'm not going to push myself too hard until I'm certain. I will most likely hit the park and I'm hoping for a longer run today and a long walk afterwards. I've also got some glute kicks to do for the Hunger Games.

I'm very excited about the new fitnessblender.com website. It's exactly what I've been wanting (search by equipment needed, intensity, part of body, type of workout, etc---AWESOME! And also saving favorite workouts so I don't have to try to remember or go back thru my MFP notes.) But we've taken up our big Winter rug, which means I'll be on a hard marble floor. I have a yoga mat, but am not accustomed to staying in such a small area. As soon as I'm closer to 100%, I'm going to give it a try.

Pam, good morning!

Carley, I suffer from late nights too. ugh! Hope you get some rest!

Julie, sorry to hear of your family's loss. Have a safe trip.

Liz, nice run! It must be so much easier alone, mentally too. I consistently do longer runs when my DH & kiddo are NOT at the park. Just knowing they're there waiting on ME, usually makes me stop earlier.

Toni, hope you get yourself straightened out with the eating. Could you be working too hard? Yep, very excited about the changes at fitnessblender. Awaiting new 1000cal workout too. :)
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone... checking in

Sherry The Fitness Blender new site is nice...exciting.
    I am not sure what's the issue I eat the way instructed by the Dr. I take the meds....its good for a fee weeks its just sometimes I have flare ups and just feel stuffed and like blah...where I'm forcing myself to eat. It needs to be fixed for sure.

Have a Happy Thursday everyone..
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone....
    It was a rough night in North Central Texas with loss of life and property. My thoughts & prayers go out to everyone affected. I am very thankful that none of my family residing in the Dallas County, Texas area were harmed.

This morning's workout was CLX Burn It Off! and it was given the right name for this extreme interval type of cardio with athletic moves. I didn't think I would make it through but continued to PUSH and got it done. Next time, I will use a thigh toner band like she does and see how it feels. I am whipped! And, it is ONLY 27 minutes long!

Sherry, good morning! It's nice to hear that you are feeling much better but will take it easy with your fitness. We sure don't want you to suffer any kind of setback because you over-exerted with fitness too soon. I "Liked" fitnessblender.com FB page and will check it out further once I am done with CLX. Also, thank you for the comments on my workouts posted under our May 15th thread!! When doing CLX the motto is "Go heavy or go home"...LMBO!! It gets you motivated!:laugh:

Julie: thoughts & prayers for you and your family...I am sorry for your loss. We'll "see" you next week.

Liz: I used to push a grand child in the stroller a few years back when I was a "walker" and oh boy did it make a difference without it. I felt "free"..heehee and could move a little bit faster. Nice when you have those moments "alone". I am glad to hear your young one's sickness is long gone.:smile: Btw, I like your new profile pic...slim jim:wink:

Toni: sorry that your stomach is bothersome....hope it settles down soon. I'll check out fitnessblender.com videos soon. Thanks for checking in with us this morning and have a happy Thursday!

Carley: were you able to sleep better last night?

Have a thankful Thursday everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sherry - I plan on getting some long overdue housework done today also. I may just have to eventually try out fitnessblender.

Toni - I hope your doctor can get it sorted out so you can feel better.

Pam - I hadn't heard about the tornadoes until you mentioned it. So sad... Your workouts always impress me! Thank you for the compliment! I'm reaching my goal slowly but surely.

I got my SL 5x5 done early (for me) today. Now I have to get up and do some cleaning. :ohwell:
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I ran this morning (only 2.5 miles) and walked yesterday. I will try to go to the gym tomorrow and run on Saturday (speedwork!). I was tired this morning, but I made myself do it, so yay for small victories!

Liz: are those your new capris? wtg!

Sherry: Looks like you're back in the game!

Pam: WTG, you're workouts all sound pretty impressive!

Toni: I hope you get that straightened out!

Have a great day everyone!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check-in before bed. I have to go back and read yesterday's thread. But it sounds like people are good today. I hadn't heard about the tornadoes in texas.

Pam: I am glad your family is okay. I like your "go heavy or go home" motto from CLX. I am going to remember that and use it.

Ctpeace: way to push yourselves. 2.5 miles is great! I wouldn't say only. :-)

Lizardqueen: what is sl 5x5? Glad you got it done early whatever it is? :-)

Sherry: glad you are feeling better. I have checked out the fitnessblenders website. It looks awesome and free. I love free!

I am going to start working out once a week with a friend that has been my exercise buddy before. We were doing good but i stopped working out with her so my hubby and i could use the black membership with me as a guest at planet fitness. My hubby has been active doing other things like detailing a tractor and buffing our camper so we haven't gotten to the gym much. And i felt like i was pushing on him more than i wanted to so i am going to back off and let him take the lead and go when he wants. I am hoping that backing off will result in him going more and then i can go with him. My exercise buddy and i are going to work out once a week. I have found that i want to work out more on my own when i get that workout in with my friend. So i feel like i have a plan and i have scheduled 3 workouts per week to start out with. I am shooting for an hour mondays wednesdays and fridays. :-)

Ashley
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today was a 60 minute yoga class. I'd like to get a run in tomorrow. Good night all!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes,,,,this just means I have to give it my all when I'm feeling well. Push it and push it hard. Had to rest it today but i tomorrow will be low impact if things aren't better.

Goodnight