How was week 1?

Options
GirlyGirl28a
GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
Hey guys, how was week 1? for me it was alright, I liked TF, I'm not too into the punching stuff, but I got used to it by the end of the week. I lost like a lb. but my eating wasn't the greatest. I also was doing a bunch of different exercise things, all at the same time, so doing TF sometimes was a bit of a burden, but it was good. I think I am going to focus more on just doing TF next week.

I would love to hear how your weeks went!! ttyl :)

Replies

• Maydalis
    Maydalis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It has been a great week! So far 4 lbs down. But I'll wait til Monday morning to do the official weigh-in. I've been logging all my food and exercise. I use a heart monitor so I can keep track of calories burned as well. I'm really enjoying the cardio. I find that after the 10 minute stretch I have more energy for the rest of the day (I workout in the mornings). Today's Core 20 and Stretch 40 classes I wasn't too thrilled with but fortunately they're few and far between. I'm excited for the rest of this month! I took measurements before I started and hopefully after week 4 there'll be a noticeable change. =D
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The week was ok. Could have been better because I didn't track my food like I was supposed to so needless to say there was a gain on the scale. Will definitely push to do better next week.