Week 3 Check In

Options
josiereside
josiereside Posts: 720 Member
My weight is up... think it is due to TOM... still keeping at it but back to counting calories... need to figure out where I am going wrong I have been at a standstill for quite some time.

Replies

• xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im under 150!!! 149.6 today..
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Maintaining...which I'm okay with. :)
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My weight is up... think it is due to TOM... still keeping at it but back to counting calories... need to figure out where I am going wrong I have been at a standstill for quite some time.

I'm having the same exact issue, though I think mine is due to the large amount of salt I've consumed. I was at 138.8/139.4 two weeks ago and now I'm back up to 141.2 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

After all the stress and vengeful eating I did yesterday I'm back to counting and hoping I make progress.
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    I am at the exact weight right down to the oz. Really put me in a grumpy mood till my hubby gave me a hug and kiss and told me my butt is getting smaller.:laugh:
  • Jewels_in_the_rough
    Jewels_in_the_rough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been doing great. The last week I dropped 3.5 pounds! I'm down to 150.4, so close to being under 150! Keep working hard, everyone!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I'm cheating... New avi pic has all the measurements, so I'm just posting it in a bigger form. ::Grins::

9sz19y.jpg

Weight - 8 lbs
    The rest of the measurements were either the same or a gain in inches. I'm blaming the new tape on these measurements, and will see what it looks like next month!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    sorry missed this, I've been on vacation. On a very happy note, I took 2 weeks vacation and gained nothing!!! I'm hoping to be down a pound by friday.
  • fitOsaurus_Rex_we_changed
    Options
    my week 3 WI was up a little. i got to 143 but i think i'm back up to 145 from a wedding and a few bad food decisions. i'm back on track though and dont want that junk food. hoping to be back under 143 by next friday!
  • fitOsaurus_Rex_we_changed
    Options
    sorry missed this, I've been on vacation. On a very happy note, I took 2 weeks vacation and gained nothing!!! I'm hoping to be down a pound by friday.

that is awesome!!! congratulations!
  • xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This morning I'm down 1 lb.. I was 148.6!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who lost! I am weighing in Friday!
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    26th May - 159.6 lbs (1.6 lb weight loss)