need to see some current posts

Options
Thought this would be the perfect group for this fun size person under 5 foot but need to see activity!

Replies

• xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sad to say there isn't much activity here :( You could add me if you like. I log on every day and I'm under 5 foot :)
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I guess the short people don't have much to say?
    You can add me as well. I'm 4'11" and log in daily. I'm just now getting back into the routine of logging my food
  • rljohnsufl
    rljohnsufl Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2", feel free to add me!

Discussion topic: where is your favorite place to get petite clothes? I've noticed that only the most expensive places carry petites, like Ann Taylor, Talbots, Banana Republic. I recently bought some jeans at Lucky that were branded as petite but I still have to roll them up.:grumble:
  • xbeth77x
    Options
    I recently bought some jeans at Lucky that were branded as petite but I still have to roll them up.:grumble:
    This happens to me all the time! Going to the tailor to get already petite pants hemmed is a little embarrassing hahaha!

Kourtney Kardashian put out a pair of petite jeans for Sears. I really want to try them on the next time I go shopping!
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5' here...Ann Taylor Loft has great sales and lengths are good. I used to buy J Jill, but again, only on sale are they reasonable.
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you are from but Dillard's has almost a whole floor of petites. The ones I go to are in the St. Louis area. They are pricey but in the sale rack you can find good quality clothes for less. I also like Coldwater Creek but only go to 4 petite I think and have to have a sale. The Bon Ton Stores (Bergner's where I live) carry petites and have really good sales and coupons. I found out Dress Barn has petites and they are really reasonable to. Of course, the usual Macy's Penneys etc. All the stores I mentioned have websites where you can order from. But I would really check out the Bon Ton Stores, you can look up where their stores are.

If anybody else has any other stores, please post.

Dinah
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Forgot Kohl's. They have good sales and coupons.
  • xbeth77x
    Options
    Forgot Kohl's. They have good sales and coupons.
    I was so excited when I saw that Kohls started carrying vera wang in their petites. But it's been very disappointing imo :(

Anthropologie is pricey, but they usually have a good amount of petites (online alteast)!