What are you challenging yourself with today

raqufern
raqufern Posts: 794 Member
Hi everyone! I noticed that no one has posted on here since like 2 days ago and wanted to just see what you are all up to??? What challenge will you conquer today?

I for one am super sore everywhere so my challenge will be to push past that soreness and get my workout done! I also started pre logging my foods for the day so another challenge will be to stick to my planned meals and not give in to temptation foods. Lastly, making sure I get my 64-80oz of water a day......now tell me yours!

Replies

• im trying to work up to an hour a day of cardio (low impact) to burn some fat.. im up to at least 30 min a day now... you know what they say-it takes 21 make a habit, so i need to get on my grind asap!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    I'm trying for a double session today. It's officially legs day which is my favourite weights workout but there's also a Zumba class with my name all over it calling for me to release my inner Disco Diva.

What's the worse that can happen? If I can't walk tomorrowat least my legs will be looking good on the couch :laugh:
  • doubleofficial
    doubleofficial Posts: 24 Member
    I went extra hard today.. Started doing squats and banged out 100..Not bad.
  • raqufern
    I'm trying for a double session today. It's officially legs day which is my favourite weights workout but there's also a Zumba class with my name all over it calling for me to release my inner Disco Diva.

What's the worse that can happen? If I can't walk tomorrowat least my legs will be looking good on the couch :laugh:

LMAO!!!! Totally agree with that one!!!!!
  • raqufern
    I went extra hard today.. Started doing squats and banged out 100..Not bad.

Sounds like a pain in the *kitten*...literally LOL!!!!
  • raqufern
    im trying to work up to an hour a day of cardio (low impact) to burn some fat.. im up to at least 30 min a day now... you know what they say-it takes 21 make a habit, so i need to get on my grind asap!

30 min is great! I am sure in less than 21 it will be a habit!!!!