Wake Up!!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
It's Thursday! How's your week going so far? What's your plans for the weekend?

I am doing well. This has been a crazy busy week at work but I have managed to keep moving my body! Spring and Summer are my busiest seasons. It is really hard to stay on track when all I wanna do is grab something fast and get home to bed before it starts all over again the next day. I have been working hard not coping with the stress by eating crazy so that's a victory. This weekend we are just going to get some yard work done because it has sorely been neglected! I bet the neighbors are ready to stone us. We live around a lot of retired people whose lives revolve around taking pride in their yard so we have to get on it!

I hope your week is going well! :smile:

We can do this!

Replies

• HoneyPie99
    HoneyPie99 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi Lissa
    You are always just so positive and I love reading about your journey. I been slowly working on my yard getting it up to snuff. Planting some new flowers and making it look a lot better:flowerforyou: . I planted a few vegetables in some planters, tomatoes, cucumbers. and some zucchini. Have a great rest of the week and weekend! The weather looks good here in Ohio, take care.

:heart: Hugs Wanda
  • roundtherink
    Options
    I have plans to go to Blizzard Beach tomorrow. (Disney water park) My friend and I get in the lazy river and walk laps. Each lap is 3/4 mile, and you get the bonus of the resistance of the water. Its a great way to exercise, not sweat, and get a tan at the same time! Food isn't a temptation there, as we always bring our lunch with us. After we walk our miles, we chill out by relaxing in the wave pool.
    Not sure about the rest of the weekend.
    Humidity is returning full-force to FL, so walks/bike rides are limited now for me until late fall. This is swim season for me.