Hi there!

Options
aanaheldd
aanaheldd Posts: 32 Member
Hey beautiful ladies! How was the weekend?
I will be doing my weekly weigh in in a little bit and wanted to see how you all are doing. I had a bumpy weekend, but I'm still feeling better then I have been!
How are you all feeling? Any weight loss? Anyone feeling like exercise is coming easier?
Lets celebrate our successes together!

Replies

• aanaheldd
    Options
    So I didn't really loose any this week. I do feel tons better then I have been, though, so I count it as a win!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That is a total win!

I'm not sure when I'm going to weigh again but I"m trying to stay focused and come to terms with certain changes that are happening in my body.

I'm not sure I'm getting any better at it but I feel more open to trying really intense workouts and I seem to recover faster afterwards than before. Luckily, tomorrow I can take it easy...ish. Cardio and yoga and nothing too intense, maybe some pilates for funsies.
  • aanaheldd
    Options
    That great that you are open to figuring out what works! I hope that you start to feel the fruits of your labor!
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel it alright. I just dont see it where I want to. I see some muscles popping up and Im happy about it. I just dont see the fat loss and smaller middle that I want. Coworkers see it, but I dont and I have to see me nakie.
  • Sweetlyxo
    Sweetlyxo Posts: 9
    Options
    its harder to see it when we see ourselves every single minute. the changes are small, but they are still changes! keep fighting and surely enough you will see it in your clothes!