Level 2, Day 1

Options
meli829
meli829 Posts: 19 Member
The warm up was fine and I prefer it to the warm up for Level 1. After that, it just got out of control for me and I was left sweating like crazy and unable to complete some of the sets. Level 1 left me with a false sense of fitness accomplishment as I was completely beaten by level 2. I followed Anita for most of it and STILL had to take breaks and couldn't finish every set. At the end, on the last abs exercise I was just DONE with planks and wound up doing extra normal crunches to make up for the lack of plank crunches. Anyway, all that said...I Did it! I know I will get better in the next 9 days of this level but for now it will mean having to push myself more than I have ever before. Good luck to everyone starting Level 2!!

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Great job getting thru it!! I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow we'll see how that goes.
  • SyaWy
    SyaWy Posts: 14
    Options
    I just did Day 1 of Level 2 and I can totally agree with meli829. It is hard! and I hate the plank pose. I hope it get's better after a few days, 'cause I'm gonna pull through. good luck to you all starting soon :)
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You gals are rock stars!! I'm proud of you for sticking with it!

I'm on level 1, day 10 tonight...then level 2, day 1 tomorrow. I've done level 2.....last Fall. So, I know it's hard! But, remember, if everything was easy we'd all be in the best shape and skinny. Keep it up and it will get easier and you will see results!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is killer! I struggled with balance and arms! My arms were so tired, lol... I missed yesterday. So, I plan to do another 20 minutes tonight.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I struggled through the whole thing! Wow! I did it, it wasn't pretty and I'm sore but its done!!
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Day 1, level 2 -- DONE!!

WOW!!! I felt so out of shape again...just like day 1, level 1. Hopefully will get a little easier each day...just like level 1.
    I gotta be careful on the jumping twists....last time I did 30DS I tweaked my back doing them. My back would spasm and it was not fun. If that happens again, I'm just gonna stick to jumping jacks. I think level 2 really works the back. And, I HATE PLANKS!!!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Did it! And oh, I never thought I'd be nostalgic for Level 1...I was pouring sweat by the end!
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    Well, Level 2 what can I say. That Level 1 did not prepare me for Level 2 this morning. It is truly on another level. I finished it but definitely have some work to do. These next 9 days are going to be a challenge. I love sweating makes me feel like I am doing something but geesh............ I can only imagine what Level 3 will bring. But I am still :smile:
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Great....now I'm scared! I will be doing Day 9 of level 1 today and I thought I was going to be happy to move on! Guess not! Great job everyone!
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welp, Level 2, Day 1 done.

Uhg.

I was okay for the first two levels. I mean I had to stop a lot and modify some of the floor stomping stuff because of shin splints, but I was doing okay. Everything just fell apart during level 3 though haha, I was a mess. Ah well, I did it all and I have 9 days to improve, I guess.