10 lbs gotta lose them now. whos with me?

Options
Alright its enough slacking. Im gonna quit my "I can start dieting tomorrow." phase. NOW means NOW. Anyone with me?
Im am 5"3 and 150 pounds

Replies

• Pinkgirl319
    Pinkgirl319 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Add me. I keep an open diary and encourage others to as well. It's all about Accountability!
  • bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am with you!! I have 8 more lbs to go to reach my first goal. I will gladly work to lose 10 now and get me below this and closer to my second goal!!
  • MeeraAnnT
    MeeraAnnT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 8 kg (GW of 50kg) before my vacation in August :) Lets do this! :)
  • lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    me- im in!

any tips that helped you lose these last stubborn pounds pls share!
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I want to lose 8-10lbs and tone up before I go back to school at the end of August
  • fitnessprincess16
    Options
    Alright then thats great!
    So Im going to run 5 miles a day and even try to get to 6. that should help
    Anyone got something to add
  • johannypoo
    johannypoo Posts: 13
    Options
    It's true once you post it and you see those calories adding up. It will make you think twice before you eat anything unhealthy.
  • johannypoo
    johannypoo Posts: 13
    Options
    Alright then thats great!
    So Im going to run 5 miles a day and even try to get to 6. that should help
    Anyone got something to add

I would say work up little by little the milage. Just start every day with a determination to start. If it's easy to run 5 miles every day do so, but if not start with 1 or 2 miles. Maybe run one mile and walk the other one. Or alternate one day your run, the other day you can do low impact cardio. I wouldn't suggest shocking your body and straining it with high intensity exercise that you are not accustomed to. But gradually increase your intensity level as your body adjust to the routine so that your muscles don't get complacent.
  • ashleexmarie
    Options
    I'm with you! I am 5'3 as well! I feel like since we are shorter we look heavier than we are! Lets lose these lbs!
  • shawng101
    shawng101 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm down!
    I have 8 more pounds to loose before i reach my 1st goal of 175.
    I'll see how I look from there and decide how much more i should loose from there.
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 151 lbs right now with 11 lbs to goal, so I'm right there with you! (I'm trying to get to 140 because right now I have a lot of muscle and would look anorexic any thinner than that).

Count me in! I might not go running, but I might start P90X or jumping rope every day for extended periods, maybe Zumba since it won't get boring!
  • Journey1986
    Options
    I am down i would love to lose 10 lbs :smile:
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I need to loos 10lbs by October. Lets do this!
  • lorrm
    lorrm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joining you guy, if I may... 5ft 2in & 138lbs as of this morning.
    Got a friends wedding at the end of July - would love 10lbs off by then!

Started on weightloss in Aug 2012 weighing 161lbs. I've not taken a huge amount of notice to my diet until now, I've cut out all processed foods, no wheat & no dairy. I have been training a lot, it did drop a bit for 3 weeks but got it going again last week.
    I do modified strongman training (MST) twice a week & a weight training program 4 times a week (my brother is a PT). Having my brother as a PT & living with me is a blessing and a curse! I skip training - he kills me but if I need motivation he's there for me too.

What is everyone finding difficult??
    For me it's at work - there is always chocolate & cakes around the office! Need to walk around with my eyes closed!

I find cardio really boring - the only thing I'm doing is the sprints in MST :( What do you to for cardio, the cardio machines in my gym are on the 2nd floor & I really consider jumping out the window to avoid having to do any :/

I've used Harris-Benedict method to calculate my calories - and because I only weight train MFP thinks I will never lose weight - EVER!! So here's to proving it wrong :) There is no way I'd survive on 1200 cals - i'd kill myself or my work colleagues would kill me as I'd be very grumpy!
  • fitwithcurves
    fitwithcurves Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose 10 more lbs to reach my goal!
  • lilmsrosie87
    lilmsrosie87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! I'm 5'6 168lbs. My goal is 160lbs
  • bpalferys
    bpalferys Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and also 10lbs away from my goal!
    Good luck everyone :)
  • tressieazbill
    tressieazbill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am so in! This is the perfect group..Most women just dont want to hear that I only have 10 lbs to go let alone help me lose it and I would love to join..I need this support if I am ever going to get to 115.
  • nyclove81
    nyclove81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OK, I just gained three pounds back since last weigh in. I want to get down to 135, so that means I have 11 pds to lose now! I want to lose this weight before I begin to lift weights as a routine workout program. The last ten pounds seems so hard to get off! Anyone else feel this way??? I am open to suggestions :)
  • dietcheflady
    dietcheflady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 7lbs to lose to gt to goal! I'm with you guys! Gonna log in here daily :)