Workout Three - Trees

Options
Zilla100
Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
I can't do these. I am so wobbly. I get through everything else (although plank-ups are killing me) but these one legged balance things are really, really hard. I am trying to squeeze my abs while I do this, use a focal point, etc, but I still fall over. It also doesn't help when Jillian tries to make one of her exercisers lose their balance, then it is somehow contagious and I fall over too, so I try not to watch the screen during this part.

These balance exercises are the hardest part for me.

Replies

• heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Plank-ups are the worst! I hate them!! The balancing excercises are harder for me too. I'm on week 5 and it does get easier, but I still do lose balance at times. I can't watch the part in cardio 1 when they are stretching and she hops on one leg over to Natalie. I always lose my balance at that part. haha
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I find the balancing-on-one-leg activities of hers almost impossible. I am getting better at it, but I still totally suck at it. You're not alone. Lol.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have to turn away from the tv and my focal point has to be at eye level (not below) and that helps a lot!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I may do one more week of Workout 3 and 4 just to build up my balance a bit more.
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i was miserable the first few weeks of balancing moves... then i learned to just focus on the muscle i was working and never let my eyes move from my focal point and it was like magic... i'm still no where near perfect but super impressed at the progress... hang in there!