Orange & Brown Loft!

Options
adancer59
adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
I hope you enjoy getting to know your new teammates! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone .. My name is Denise and I was on the brown team... I'm glad we can continue the challenge !,:smile:
  • adancer59
    Options
    Is there anyone willing to step up as captain or co-captain for this team?
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from orange ;)
  • DeniseMarSi
    Options
    .Excited for a new week.. because last week I didn't really post with this idea of merging teams, and re-organization. So, how do we know who is on our newly merged team?
  • adancer59
    Options
    It's posted on the spreadsheet! Here's the link to the new sheet :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtITACIlndtJdHZQSEtfRFNWVEFMQWdZaEtOZ2NWUGc#gid=9
  • marcelka77
    Options
    thank you adancer for reorgenizing challenge !!! I will be bussy at work this week ... but I will do my share of exercise

how are you doing girls??? what is your resolution for week ;) ???
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    hi guys wanted to introduce myself. i am new :) my name is Anne. I'm 33 married, 3 kids, in school for psych major. weigh in last weds was 235.6 and i'm hoping to get down to 205 by september 2nd. i've modified my eating, drinking mostly water (with the occasional diet soda as a treat, but not often) and exercising daily, even if it's just a walk. Can't wait to get to know you guys :)
  • annebaum41912
    Options
    So I've been appointed your captain guys :) Just need you to message me with weights so I can update the spread sheet. I'm going to send friend requests to you guys. If you didn't send your weight in this week please get it to me asap.
  • adancer59
    Options
    Share your challenge ideas at the following link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/996673-challenge-ideas
  • DeniseMarSi
    Options
    Hi Anne!!

I don't see we have much postings on here yet! How do you want us to report the challenge information.. like do you want us to post it here weekly/daily?

I have to post my colorful picture today, but I took it!

I did Yoga on Monday.. which was something new.

I think color wise I've been good with foods, but I just have to read through it for sure.

I have three days of cardio so far, and will probably take a vigorous walk sometime over the weekend.

I haven't been doing the strength excercises.. but maybe later today..

I hope everyone is doing well!!
  • annebaum41912
    Options
    It might be easier (and quicker) to just pm me with the weight loss results each week. I get emails letting me know if i have a message but to none for messages on the board so i don't see them until i get over here. i'm not sure how the other stuff is "graded" so that might be best to post here until i know otherwise. right now i only know to edit the spreadsheet of weights lol
    sounds like you are having a good week though. good job!! :)
  • marcelka77
    Options
    Good morning from .... wow sunny london !!! i am saying wow as we had proper wet spring so far .

How is everyone ???

I have already put my achievements in spreadsheet I will put my weight in on Monday morning

So far I have to say scale is my enemy at the moment I hit my old wall 73- 74 kg ( I done simelar last year) and my scale is not moving :( on clothes I can see I am loosing cms but for now I have stay strong and hope that my scale will move again soon ;) ... Last year I became depressed and went to old ways of my life and put everything and more on :(
  • adancer59
    Options
  • marcelka77
    Options
    love week 6 challenge!!!

so with last week I am again +1 lb :( I will never go over this brick wall :(
  • annebaum41912
    Options
    it is bound to happen sometime girl. i'm not an expert (obviously lol) but i know there are many ways to get over a plateau. sometimes it just takes time.trying different things. don't give up!
  • marcelka77
    Options
    I know ... But it is so depressing :(....

How was your Monday ;)
  • annebaum41912
    Options
    mine was great!
    and guys I still need 4 weigh ins. please get them to me :)
  • adancer59
    Options
  • DeniseMarSi
    Options
    Sorry guys... I've had a really bad week so far.... Never should have Oreos in the house. I'm just so inconsistent right now..trying to get back mentally with motivation

The challenges have been hard for me this week... I am not drinking water like I should... And I never ever get enough sleep. Part of it is that my 15 month old has been an insomniac lately...like waking up at 1 am and up until 3 !! I'm lucky to get 3 hours of sleep in a row... It doesn't help that I am a also an insomniac... Maybe it's genetic.. But I know that I've got to change something.

I've taken two really good brisk walks so far...

So the restvf the week my goal is to start logging more consistently and start to get and stay more motivated..