MFP Friends that EAT!

Options
I'm on the lookout for some new friends who can support eachother with hitting our calorie goals and macros! Like minded people who LIFT things that are heavy! My friends list currently includes people following a ketogenic diet or VLCD, an indication of the fads that I've tried in the past...

Add me or leave a comment and I'll add you!

Replies

• KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me!
    tumblr_m8bggzrN4n1rrawjco1_500.gif
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I eat! And am wanting to up my calories and exercise lately so I'm also looking for friends who eat more.

I don't lift yet, but am planning on joining a gym when I move in two months and starting from there.
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me! I eat around 2000 cals a day and lift 2-3 times a week. :)
    Looking for some like-minded friends as well!
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I sent all of you a friend request.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I sent all of you a friend request.

tumblr_m2ae6oDSHJ1ql20dco1_500.gif
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    well, I love food that hitting my target is no problem, it's not sailing past that is the challenge... :)
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I average about 1800 calories a day and I am currently doing New Rules of Lifting for Women.
  • Ashashleigh
    Ashashleigh Posts: 10
    Options
    WOOHOO so many like minded, sensible, SANE people :-)

Ps love the gifs :-)
  • rokal
    rokal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am currently trying to gauge my true TDEE and try (!) to keep my carbs under 100g/day so please add me everyone. I'm eating around 2200 at present and its a delicious but scary so I need all the help I can get!
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat carbs, and eat about 1800 calories (but am going tto be eating more now!). I love food, and I eat pretty much everything. Sometimes I eat clean, but sometimes not. I just eat what I want. This is my life. I'm not "dieting" anymore.

As of now I do not lift. I am on week 5 of the C25k program, and did my first 1.5 mile bike ride tonight :) I will probably lift once summer is over :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I eat over 2000 daily (TDEE of ~2500), lift and run. I'm gonna ditch the running in September and go for GAINS EEPP!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I do better on a higher activity level with higher calories... I never strive for "under" .. if I do.. part of me is sad.
  • Momwa6
    Momwa6 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    add me i like to eat eat away
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    me too! I think I eat TOO much at time. My problem is controlling my appetite and eating better choices. Oh well. It's a journey and it's life. it's not a fad diet. there's bound to be slip ups right? as long as I dont let slip ups get the best of me
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I lift twice a week and am hoping to increase soon to 3x with less endurance cardio. I currently eat between 1800-2000 calories a day and discovered my TDEE is higher than previously calculated. I am going to try to increase to at least 2000 and take it from there. Anyone interested can send a friend request ! Also, I try to stay within my macros and eat all the foods. I like to cook for the household and am happier with more choice and less restriction. : )
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!! I have SO MANY friends on MFP that eat at around 1200-1400 a day and I just want to SHAKE them. Gah. Had I known before I friended them they wouldn't be on my MFP. I EAT and I'm also doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women right now. I hope to never stop lifting, it's amazing!
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for pals with similar goals as well :smile:

I like to eat, have no desire to be skinny, just healthy. I don't really lift, just body weight. I have a hard time restricting my calories, my goal is to net 1800, eating back exercise cals.
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1700cal a day and I love it!
    Anyone can add me :)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am currently trying to gauge my true TDEE and try (!) to keep my carbs under 100g/day so please add me everyone. I'm eating around 2200 at present and its a delicious but scary so I need all the help I can get!

Me too! Sometime it's so hard to do that without blowing the roof with fats. Fat's great but everything in moderation eh. Anyone that's actively using their account can add me. Love to have new friends. A word of warning though: I EAT! Especially ice cream and dessert.
  • rebeccadavis88
    Options
    I would love some more like-minded friends too :) I eat about 1800 cals a day and lift heavy 2/3 times a week and do cardio 2x week.

I've slowly upped my calories (I was a 1200'er for a good 14months before enough was enough lol!) and feel like a new woman!

Please feel free to add :flowerforyou: