I just ordered DDP Yoga

Options
J198S
J198S Posts: 20 Member
I'm 5ft 2 and I weigh 194. I just ordered DDP Yoga yesterday and I'm so ready for it to get here. Just wondering what results everyone has so far with this program.

Replies

• DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    so far I am loving DDP Yoga! I haven't felt this good since... shoot I was 18. Just give it your all and try to follow the dietary recommendations. Love it!
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Whoops, sorry I missed this post!

Hi Joan and welcome to the group!

I use DDP Yoga intermittently, intersperced with running and walking, and I find that NOTHING helps my body recover like DDP Yoga does!!

I'm not GF or DF but I do eat clean as much as possible, and overally feel about a million times better than before starting the program.

Can't really give you numbers as I'm not doing just DDP Yoga, but it certainly helps with the inches!
  • Rikki_Sixx
    Rikki_Sixx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a huge amount yet (but that's more due to my poor willpower when it comes to food!) but when I do DDP Yoga I feel so much better.

Even after a few days, I feel stronger, more energetic and more flexible. Worth it even if weight-loss isn't someone's goal!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my fifteenth week on the program and I'd consider it a lifesaver. I don't really follow the diet part, but the workouts themselves are the greatest thing I've ever done.
  • FFXXIV
    FFXXIV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I ordered DDP Yoga October 2012 and was pretty good at doing it daily for a month or so (I even got my husband to do it, who is afraid of yoga haha) and it made me feel alive! Unfortunately, I got deterred but I am going to start it again!

DDP is an inspiring person and his program is adjustable for any fitness level. I'm glad to see that there's a group here that follows it too!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DDP Yoga combo pack since they are having a Christmas special and the price is reduced. Can't wait for it to arrive and see how it is.
  • junoja
    junoja Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been doing DDP Yoga straight since the end of August (off and on for over a year). Following more of a paleo/primal eating plan and haven't been perfect. I've lost about 37# since August and while I haven't been great at keeping up with measurements I am down several clothes sizes.
    It has helped my back tremendously. I agree with Supreme - best workout ever!
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My husband lost 30 lbs. in like 10 weeks! He completed the program (13 weeks) and is still doing it but not as often. He says he feels much healthier and better about himself. He told me "I am never going to lift a weight again". He loves DDP yoga and plans to keep doing it. He ate super healthy during the program but now has relaxed on that part a little because he wants to maintain now. When we look at his before and after pictures it is amazing what the program can do for your body.
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to give it a go to! I have an ankle injury right now but maybe I can try and do what I can.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My husband lost 30 lbs. in like 10 weeks! He completed the program (13 weeks) and is still doing it but not as often. He says he feels much healthier and better about himself. He told me "I am never going to lift a weight again". He loves DDP yoga and plans to keep doing it. He ate super healthy during the program but now has relaxed on that part a little because he wants to maintain now. When we look at his before and after pictures it is amazing what the program can do for your body.

Did your husband follow the Gluten Free/Paleo eating plan that DDP yoga recommends or did he do his own version of clean eating?
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

Did your husband follow the Gluten Free/Paleo eating plan that DDP yoga recommends or did he do his own version of clean eating?

I ignore the eating plan completely. Unless you're sensitive to gluten, it's really not necessary.