looking for daily food log paleo friends

Options
agentventi
agentventi Posts: 84 Member
I have been paleo for about 10 months now and love this lifestyle! I am looking for more MFP friends who follow this lifestyle for tips and support. Please add me :) I log food daily.

Replies

• carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I've only been paleo for about 3-4 months but am ecstatic about the positive changes it's made to my whole body. I post on MFP daily and do my best to log every day as well. I'm looking for more friends on here, too.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of Paleo, you can add me, I do log daily most of the time.
  • bktrini
    bktrini Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started today, feel free to add me!
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm more primal than paleo, but feel free to add me too! I've been looking for more paleo/primal friends on here! I guess I should change my settings too to get my diary public. :)
  • denisejelinek
    denisejelinek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    please add me! would love the accountability!!!!
  • cali_kid88
    cali_kid88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    please add me! would love the accountability!!!!

Ditto I NEED the accountability
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I was just diagnosed with GERD and my doctor recommends I go paleo. I am very overwhelmed and looking for some paleo friends for support, guidance and meal ideas! I would love to be added, thanks!
  • Lauramh31
    Lauramh31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Same here - more primal for now as I enjoy my dairy and get a lot of protein that way for now :tongue: Might change down the road though. My diary is open to friends and I too like the accountability of having like-minded friends! :drinker:
  • dannyXoxo
    dannyXoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me :p
  • strychnine7
    strychnine7 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I also may be added. I track daily. I don't really participate otherwise, save here on the forums, sometimes. My log is open to the public anyway, so if that's all you require, a friend request is not necessary.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm primal-ish, if you want to add me. I don't eat 100% primal, or even 80% some days, but I'm slowly getting there :)
  • flafitnana
    flafitnana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I need all the Paleo accountability partners I can get!!
  • StaceyWalley
    StaceyWalley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I am making the switch from keto to plaeo.
  • MrsMason101212
    MrsMason101212 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love more paleo/primal type friends. I try and eat a more traditional foods diet leaning toward primal. I am failing miserably right now. Knowing that I have folks who eat this way looking at my diary might make me think twice before downing that bread or cinnamon bun!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me! Just got my butt back in gear with both eating paleo and tracking and am feeling SOOO much better. :)
  • JeffinRaleigh
    Options
    I've reopened my diary and anyone who would like may friend me up.

Primal here for about three weeks. Still reading and learning.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I just started Primal today, so please feel free to add me. Because I could all the help I can get!!!!

Also what should I set my macros to? Right now I have them set to 20C/20P/60F 1800 calories.

Thanks,
    Anita
  • AMC72
    AMC72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You know what.... I'm new and I'm desperate for help.... I've looked into this diet for awhile and want to start right now. Add me too, guys :) No time like the present, huh :drinker:
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! I'm a cross between paleo and primal, but I also allow myself to eat something different every 2 weeks (like pizza, or toast or something - always gluten free because I'm a Celiac).

I'm always open to trying new recipes and sharing them!
  • labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me as well!