How Does Everyone Feel So Far................

Options
I feel a little different. I haven't taken my measurements yet but I can definitely feel the difference. I will start Level 2 tomorrow, I know you guys are a couple of days ahead of me. Just wanted to see how everyone was doing and feeling?

Replies

• kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am now a couple of days behind you. Thanks to lots of working, painting, moving furniture etc. Just counted that as my workouts for a few days. Anyway, I was feeling pretty good but hate horrible over the weekend. Back at it today. I do think my endurance levels are much better than at the beginning.
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    All in all, I'm feeling great! I did day 10, level 1 on Friday...day 1, level 2 on Saturday...and day 2, level 2 yesterday. Today is my rest day (I do 3 day in a row and then rest a day, then repeat). Level 2 is really working my back and shoulders so they are sore, but a good sore.

My energy level is way up overall. I'm not taking measurements, but I'm down 4 lbs since starting 30DS and my clothes are fitting better.

It's definately hard work, but it's paying off!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Feeling great, well now that I've recovered from finishing Level 2 Day 2...really sore now, but tomorrow I"ll be on to Day 3. I've dropped 5 lbs since we started, and 7 inches. So I'm happy its working and my breathing seems better.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    2 days into Level 2, some of which I like a lot and some of which I still keep having to stop and check that I'm doing the moves right...

I think I see more definition in my arms, especially around the shoulders, and might be a little smaller in my upper waist. But most measurements will have to wait until after my period, when I drop a few pounds of water bloat.

Feeling okay! I was really careful with my form in the Level 1 squats and lunges, since I'd read that some people messed up their knees doing those. Am glad to say I made it through without knee problems. Since starting Level 2, I have a little calf pain in one leg, possibly from all the jumping. But I'm keeping an eye on it.
  • SyaWy
    SyaWy Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm now on day 4 of level 2. And I can tell you, it get's better doing level 2.
    Further, I haven't seen much progress in weight loss, but my body does feel and looks firmer. So all in all, I'm happy with the results and I hope to also lose a bit more weight in the following 2 weeks.
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind everyone due to a hectic weekend work schedule. Scale says I've lost five pounds and I actually saw a friend I hadn't seen in a few months, who left me a post later on, on my FB wall, that she thought I looked a bit smaller, so that was super motivational! I'm not measuring myself and I don't think I look too much different (maybe my upper arms look a bit smaller), but I tried some Kate Spade dresses on at Target and was down a size.

I think it's going really well. I think I'm down to the last bit of weight I need to lose so it's not going to be so fast, but I'll take what I can get.