Just finishing stage 1 - with pics!

Options
teddiebare
teddiebare Posts: 46 Member
I am going on vacation for memorial day weekend, and wanted to complete Stage 1 before I left. I'm getting ready to head out and do my last workout now! I might try to squeeze in a bonus set before I leave, but if I don't, I'll do it when I get back before I start Stage 2.

I feel SO much stronger! I still have a lot of fat to lose, and the scale/tape measure hasn't budged, but look at my waist and booty! I'm also quite pleased with how my shoulders are coming along. I just wanted to remind everyone to TAKE PICTURES! If I didn't have this visual to go by, I would be seriously questioning my progress right now. I took these yesterday because I knew I wouldn't have time before I left (gray is before, blue is after, if it isn't obvious).

I can't wait to see what my before/after is gonna look like after Stage 6! I only lift 2x a week due to time constraints, and I'm slowly upping my daily calories after years of wrecking my metabolism. I'm up to 1800 cal/day with a 40/30/30 macro spread (carb/protein/fat). I am a pescatarian (vegetarian who eats fish/egg/dairy), so it's HARD for me to get my protein in. I am taking a month off of the scale and we'll see where I am at after that. It's messing with my head and I need to just focus on eating right and lifting heavy things :)

5a926eb5-e2a7-4c79-a78e-05fbb594579a.jpg

Replies

• kmd613
    kmd613 Posts: 42
    Options
    Awesome!! You are clearly several inches smaller around your waist and your hips. And those arms are looking good too! Keep us posted on future progress! I'm halfway through Stage 1 and although I'm sore ALL THE TIME, I am absolutely loving it!

And have a great vacation! :-)
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are making great progress and looking good! Everything is smoother!
  • teddiebare
    teddiebare Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm REALLY enjoying this program. I'm looking forward to the new exercises in Stage 2!
  • bdetty
    bdetty Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    your waist looks WAY smaller! congrats on the hard work!
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! I just started yesterday and am hoping for some great results. Oh and I made sure to take pics and measured also!! Have a great weekend!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress pics! I can see a huge difference! Thanks for sharing, its really motivating.

Happy holidaying :)
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can really notice such a difference already! Well done, it's great to know as I'm halfway through stage 1 and enjoying it but like you say, unless you take pictures it's not always obvious what the difference is. Great work! Enjoy your hols :)
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You're definitely MUCH leaner!