Shedding

Options
LoosingMyLast15
LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
Yesterday I noticed lose fur on both dogs. OH NO IT HAS BEGUN! oh how i dread the shedding. finally getting rid of all the carpeting in my house. i was hoping the hardwood floors would be installed BEFORE shedding season but it beat me.

Replies

• spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Its like you need someone to follow them around with the vacuum cleaner. Mum suggested I could vacuum our dog with some attachment she'd seen on the television.

Ours hasn't had a blow out in a little while, but due any time now I'm sure!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    Options
    if my two were not afraid of the vacuum i would do it. HA! i can't wait for the weather to warm up so i can give them baths and a good brushing OUTSIDE. lol
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    yup, despite another lovely snowstorm today and a snow and ice covered yard..... Rain is staring to look like a ragdoll. Get ready, the fur is flying soon. Yesterday I 'wrestled' with her on the living room floor and ended up with two fistfuls of her undercoat.....SIGH
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Shadow tries to eat the vacuum. Lint rollers are a girls best friend!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Shedding almost over with on Shadow...finally I feel like I've combed out another whole dog...now to get the carpets as clean..whewww
  • LoosingMyLast15
    Options
    Jazzy is almost done shedding but parker still looks like he's diseased! lol! we FINALLY got rid of all the carpeting in our house and put in bamboo floors. SO NICE and easy to clean now. but holy tumbleweeds! lol
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Now that is funny right there...holy tumbleweeds...
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Delilah is on her second blow of the year <sigh>
  • LoosingMyLast15
    Options
    Now that is funny right there...holy tumbleweeds...

HA! i just got it too! :laugh: :blushing: :laugh:
  • DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Frank blew his coat in January and already is doing it again... luckily we have hardwood and a furminator (although you are right about the tumbleweeds!)