Monthly Group Challenges

Options

Replies

• MikeC0679
    MikeC0679 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ok, the May challenge is up!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9htxmVTz3DdGZBR3VYUlR4aVJFWWdVSENCV2J2bXc&usp=sharing

Simply put in what you're working in reps and the sheet will count for us! Set yourself a personal goal! Mine is to complete the Plank Challenge and figure out a squats challenge. :-D
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Whoops! Forgot to make the new sheet shared. It's all set now! :)
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    added me and logged some. lol i missed 2 days but i will not miss any more if i can help it
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Me too! I haven't been able to get into the last 2 days because we were building a chicken run and coop. Now I'm too sore to do anything. Hah. With all the wood we brought in, I could call these "Planks", no? ;-)
  • scythswife
    Options
    lol nice planks Mike. I have gotten some reps in but not the specific ones listed on the spreadsheet
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    I am utterly FAILING at this month's challenge! I keep trying to remember to do these reps and then WHOOSH!... what was I trying to remember? Hah. Gotta get on board!
  • pinkstay
    pinkstay Posts: 61
    Options
    I am having trouble remembering to keep track of them... LOL! you can do it mike :)
  • keithmf24
    keithmf24 Posts: 63
    Options
    Ive been terrible at all of our monthly challenges since the (running miles) challenge.. thats the only one smoked!
  • scythswife
    Options
    Ive been terrible at all of our monthly challenges since the (running miles) challenge.. thats the only one smoked!

I think u just like running mostly.

I keep doing reps but forget to do the ones that r listed on the spread sheet. I did 257 today and none are on that list. lol hubby had me training with him today.
  • pinkstay
    Options
    ive been doing some simple strength training at home and keep forgetting to track my reps....
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    I think we can safely say that Stayce and Julia killed this month's challenge... I did not so much... I think for June, we'll go with a "I would walk 500 miles" challenge! We can translate steps into almost anything, including biking and swimming with a step calculator online. This may help for Keith and myself to get back in the game! :D
  • scythswife
    Options
    I think we can safely say that Stayce and Julia killed this month's challenge... I did not so much... I think for June, we'll go with a "I would walk 500 miles" challenge! We can translate steps into almost anything, including biking and swimming with a step calculator online. This may help for Keith and myself to get back in the game! :D

I am game for that since I just joined a team to do at least 100 miles in september for Alex's Lemonade Stand. Some of us r preping now to get ready for then. I sucked this month with staying on it but it has been crazy here.
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Our June challenge is up! My personal goal is 50 miles, but I'm not sure if that is too low, too high, or just right. I guess we'll see!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At9htxmVTz3DdENoc1k3ODA1WFZHRTFIRzE4TktLMlE#gid=0
  • scythswife
    Options
    I'm in. I am aiming for 100 miles this month in preperation for doing the Alex's Lemonade Month. that would be 528,000 steps
  • pinkstay
    Options
    okay i am having a major blonde moment here... Are we tracking steps? If so how can i figure out about how many steps i take in a mile?
  • pinkstay
    Options
    Nevermind... my blonde self figured it out..... guess thats why i shouldnt try to figure stuff out when im tired LOL!
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    Hey Eastern NC folks. I'm holding off on a July challenge to hopefully figure a way to revitalize our challenges in August. We've seen a bit of a fizzle (from my included).
  • scythswife
    Options
    Sorry for being such a slacker in the group. I will try to do better. :smile:
  • MikeC0679
    Options
    If anybody is interested, I'm more than happy to start up a challenge for October. :D
  • pinkstay
    Options
    Lets do it!!! Ive been slacking here lately... and I think that would be a great way to get back on track! Plus we are finally settling into our new place :):):)