Life after Insanity?

Options
Asterie
Asterie Posts: 159 Member
Just curious to see what you all are planning on doing after this round of insanity? I'm torn between CLX and TurboFire, but I'd love to hear ideas on what you had planned next!

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I did another round. Well actually, 3/4 of it.. then I got bored and quit lol. However with insanity under your belt,I feel like those two programs wouldn't even present a challenge to you. have you considered Asylum?
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 workouts away from finishing Insanity. What's amazing is that in terms of measurement and weight, I didn't lose much. I mean, I only lost .5 inch on my waist. Scale actually moved up. Sad but true. :cry:

Anyways, I'm thinking that perhaps I need to incorporate more weight training this time. I plan to do CLX a week after Insanity. I love Max Interval Sports training though so I plan to still do that on one of the rest days in CLX. Maybe we can do CLX at the same time?! (I'm starting June 2) You can add me if you like. :drinker:
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on Asylum 1 & 2. Shaun T's T25 workout is coming out soon - hope to give that a try as well. 25 minutes a day for 5 days straight... sounds like a vacation compared to this second month of Insanity.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Would like to start CLX but do not like the cardio in the program. So I might use another cardio (kickboxing, hip hop abs, etc) to incorporate with the CLX. Or do the hybrid of CLX/Insanity…but I would like to take a break from Insanity…so haven't decided yet...

Interested to hear everyone’s input.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i have started a homemade plan, which is 3x strength training per week, plus 2x cardio - which will probably be insanity cos i really enjoyed it. thats the next 6 weeks... after that, who knows, i am sure i will do another round of insanity this year!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on Asylum 1 & 2. Shaun T's T25 workout is coming out soon - hope to give that a try as well. 25 minutes a day for 5 days straight... sounds like a vacation compared to this second month of Insanity.

yes! T25, its my birthday in september, so i am going to ask for it!
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    After Insantiy, I kept doing the 3 main month 2 workouts 3xs a week and ran 2 days. Finally SICK of insanity, haha, so since January I've been strengh training 3xs a week, running 2xs.
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have just under 2 weeks of Insanity left and my husband wanted to try CXL so we are :o) I also gained a few pounds on Insanity (despite following the food guide) haven't re-taken my final measurements yet... but I feel better I guess. Good luck with your decision!
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm considering doing Asylum.
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I'll do other round of Insanity again on July 1.
  • iTorr3s
    iTorr3s Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm on Week 4: Day 5 of Insanity and I loss almost 12 pounds so far. After Insanity I'm planning on doing Asylum or P90X depending on what I feel my body needs next. I'm currently 225 at 6'0 ft. In 2007, when I graduated Basic Training I was 220 pounds. So I'm trying to be 220 again. If I can make it there by the end of Month 2 of Insanity than I'll give P90X a try to build muscle. If I'm short, I'll give Asylum a try. We will see what happens in a month from now.