Options
PamHealthMission
PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
fitnesstraining-motivation-posters-fitness_zps3cedeb26.gif

Replies

• Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bump....this is a good reminder....because that's what we want change. Morning everyone....I will check in later Have a good Monday Monday...:-)
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Day Monday everyone! Toni, I agree with you about the poster image above. We look forward to your update later in the day.

Time to look at this as a new beginning to do better than the last if you came up short. I am starting the second week of CLX Burn Phase today. My water intake is still a work in progress but I am consuming more than usual. As long as my “pee” is clear this tells me that the body is well hydrated and so this is going to be my cue. Below is a guide for my fitness week:

S - Rest
    M – Strength circuits (legs, abs/obliques, chest/back, shoulders)
    T – Burn Intervals (cardio/light strength for muscle endurance)
    W – Strength circuits (legs/hamstrings, arms, back, chest)
    Th - Burn It Off/Abs (pure cardio)
    F – Strength circuits (legs/shoulders)
    S – Rest

Mon - Second week of CLX Burn Circuit 1 done this morning with an increase in dumbbells for the Squat w/Side Bend (20 lb set) and the Chest Fly w/Hip Lift (12.5 lb set). Push-Up w/Leg Lift was harder this time around and I could not do all 12 from the toes. It was done with 6 on toes/3 on knees. There are days when it seems like the body struggles more than other days. Dumbbell sets in use today: 5, 7.5, 12.5, 13.75, 15, 20.

Let’s go make it a fantastic week!
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Well I am back to the grind now! I feel like a bag of crap got my period and I am totally dragged out. It has been the worst month ever that I can remember, I am going to work tonight and that is the most energy I can get today so therefore today's a REST day. Getting back to eating healthy and I a, on week 4 of the half marathon training schedule! Happy Monday to everyone!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Toni, glad to hear that you at least got some answers. I hope you will also get some good news that there might be some way for some relief. :flowerforyou:

So, I had a very, very busy day, spent mostly in the heat/sun and I've been pretty loopy ever since. I got alot of walking in, running some errands. I also got a short run done. I should start the week's HG exercises tonight, but my head is pounding from too much heat. Tomorrow I have to take my son to a photoshoot (at some horsetrack or something like that), so I'll probably be out in the sun some too. Poor boy will be in Winter clothes in this heat. Hoping they have the a/c cranked up somewhere for us! We'll see how it goes & how we are feeling afterwards to see what gets done fitness-wise tomorrow.

Have a good one!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Toni - Glad to hear you have some answers. Just hope they can get you some relief soon.

Pam - You've got some dedication!

Jules - I feel ya. TOM will be here anytime now and I was a slug today. :ohwell: Just glad I've stayed under on calories today, even with a piece of leftover birthday cake! :laugh:

Sherry - That heat will zap you, like you said with your runs. It's the same for me. If it's cloudy and breezy, I'm fine. If the sun peeks out... ugh. Rest up and recover from that, especially if you'll be in it tomorrow too. Drink some water. :drinker:

So, just being a slug today - I'll call it "rest day two". Maybe tomorrow I can get some weights or run in. :yawn:
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi guys....thanks again for well wishes ,,,,I am feeling better will go in to Dr. Tomorrow.

So today I took my mom for a walk and used that as my warm up. I did 28 out of my 33 min Fitness blender Weight for weight lossnworkout which really liked but tucked out toward the end.:sad: using 5lb weights....

Good job everyone until tomorrow
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    No workout today. A tornado hit a town near my home.Two of the teachers in my school have lost their homes. 51 people (20 children) and counting have lost their lives. This is also the town where my church is located. Please pray for our community. <3