Sunday May 19th Weigh-In

Options
Ritaleslie
Ritaleslie Posts: 44 Member
Hi all --
Its great that there are 40 us in this group together! Please post your weight loss from your weigh in today (Sunday, May 19). Just let us know the number of pounds you lost -- no number is too small because it all matters.

On Monday, I will total up all the numbers and let you know how much we all lost together as a group.

If you put on weight, don't despair -- just mention it and we'll all work together to encourage you back on track.

Happy Way-In!

Rita

Replies

• Luya86
    Luya86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lost 15.3 lb , started on Monday 13th May .
  • J198S
    J198S Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week.
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am down .8 of a pound this week. I am working on the last 10 pounds now, so it will likely be a slow process, but I will persevere!

Joan194, that's a wonderful start keep up the great work!

Have a wonderful week, all!
    Joan
  • cookiedude85
    cookiedude85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

Last week i was 161lbs today i was 157.5lbs so thats 3.5lbs lost this week!!

I'm hoping to be at least 150lbs by the end of june so i'm going to keep plugging away ;)

Good luck everyone else xx
  • Lisswhocan
    Lisswhocan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I have lost 2.2 lbs this week. I was hoping for a little bit more because I am just starting, but I am going the direction I want to go. DOWN :smile: I will keep pushing on. Slow and steady wins the race.
    It looks like a lot of people are making great progress. Great job everyone!
  • walk_fit
    walk_fit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi,everyone

Stayed the same

5/19- 191.9lbs

Renu
  • Ritaleslie
    Ritaleslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG! How in the world did you lose 15 pounds in week! Please share.:flowerforyou:

Rita
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    140 to 135.4, so--

5/19: 5 pounds lost. Sort of surprised I lost that much just in one week, so I'm guessing I was either super retaining water last Sunday or am super dehydrated today haha. Either way, I'll take it.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    2.2 for me and made it to onederland! Congrats on the losses and maintenance!!!!
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Gained 1 lb this week. Kind of expected it, from how i ate all week :-(
  • kate_strochnetter
    kate_strochnetter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    68kg I did start at 68.9kg at the start of the week.
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lost 5lbs this week!