I'm there with bells on!!
  • jsplinter
    jsplinter Posts: 1
    Options
    Challenge accepted.
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in & going to start today... I've been MIA from here for a month or so (due to moving.. but we are finally all in new house, so now I'm re-committing to MFP; so this is a GREAT challenge for me!)
  • fitdiana21
    fitdiana21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted :)
  • LauraGibson92
    LauraGibson92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! Starting today!!
  • mwoznia1
    mwoznia1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted. I am starting the 41-day challenge today as some of the other ladies in this group. I don't know how to use all the tools here. Which app do I use to show weight loss?
  • iplibrarian
    iplibrarian Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in - starting today! But, I am going to leave Friday as my weigh-in day.
    32337279.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • iplibrarian
    iplibrarian Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! Do you mean the little graph (like on my post)? If so, go to the Apps tab above, then select Ticker. Copy and paste the html.
  • marolyn1
    marolyn1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I accept the challenge!! Let's do this!!!
  • dfinnula
    dfinnula Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted - exercise part generally easier for me as the dog gets me out there for at least 30 minutes - so perhaps borrow a dog for 30days or walk someone elses to get the exercise part ( you get to meet a whole new community of dog people).

The challenge for me is committing to the food diary so am starting today and weigh in Friday- so in training for the 30 day challenge - risk for me of leaving it til June 1st is that I will eat like a horse until that date and have so much further to go.

What happens come June 1st - do we just check in each day or get a reminder??? never done this kind of thing before and first time I have posted??
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted
  • Paoskee21
    Paoskee21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!

I'am IN!! :)

Please feel free to add me too!! :)
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! Starting today......:smile:
  • envbj77
    envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!!

Going on vacation the end of June so this is the perfect time to start.
  • Ciamworking
    Options
    I'm ready and have nothing to lose but weight!
  • Rav3nfan
    Rav3nfan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I accept the challenge and plan on losing 1lb a week.
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is so awesome! There are so many of us. This is my first time running a group like this. I'm learning as I go, so bear with me please.

Every evening, I will post a new topic for the following day for each day of the challenge. For example, tonight I'll post "Pre Challenge Day -10" (-10 because it's 10 days before June 1st). If you don't want to start the challenge until June 1st, you can wait until then. We can post how we did the day before; if we were under our daily calorie count; if we were over our daily calorie count; how much we exercised; what we plan on accomplishing for the day; encouraging comments for each other...

Once a week, probably on Mondays, I'll post a weekly challenge for us all to try to do.

Every Saturday, I'll start a new topic called "Weekly Weight In' or something like that, and then we can all post our weight loss.

If anyone has any other ideas for us, feel free to share them here.

♥ Diana
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I also have an end-of-June vacation coming up that'll be lots of walking and a lot of swimsuit action. I want to be as ready as I can for it.
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! :)
  • alwaysworthy
    alwaysworthy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing. Lets do this.