Almost 1 year of EM2WL photos

Options
TonyaBtrfly
TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
It will be 1 year in two weeks that I started my EM2WL weight loss journey. I was 191 pounds (5'1) I am now 155 lbs so I still have about 25 or so pounds to go but I will get there and I wont be starving myself to get there. Even though a year ago I thought I would be further down on the scale than I am now I am amazed at the results I have had and my body has changed in so many ways. I was in a size 18 jeans now I am wearing 12's and they are not tight. Ive gone from a 44 DD bra to a 34 DD. I feel amazing, I have some good self esteem. I have learned enormous amounts about food and nutrition and how to eat to fuel my body instead of the old tried and true starve yourself methods everyone has been tricked into believing by the diet products industry. I have a bad knee injury so I don't get alot of exercise aside from my daily routine. I cant lift weights (even though I want to more than anything ) Due to a bladder sling surgery I had a few years back. But I have still been able to make amazing progress just eating good food and not dropping my calories below my BMR. I have eaten like crazy at holidays and special occasions and I don't worry about those things anymore. EM2WL saved me. I couldn't imagine being happier than I am today. Thank you to all my friends who have supported me along the way!

WP_000110_zpsa53f6fc0.jpg

85ebf2dc-8c3f-420b-818c-bad5cb55a309_zps5edac1cf.jpg

Replies

• beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You totally rock. You've made amazing progress. Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing. :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart:
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration Tonya!!! You look great. The smile in your profile picture just beams with confidence! :drinker: :drinker:
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Totally BAMtastic!!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results! You look fantastic!
  • dlcarroll13
    dlcarroll13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!!!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • bound4beauty
    bound4beauty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Hoping to make similar progress myself. Keep up the good work!
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress.
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful result.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Really awesome results!
  • rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing. Thanks for the hope!!!
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Great progress for not being able to do weight lifting, etc.!
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!!
  • skbarton
    skbarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Keep it up!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, just absolutely amazing!!!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey yesterday on EAT MORE 2 WEIGH LESS....I'm excited but scared all at the same time...your progress gives me hope ill be fine...Thanks for sharing your outstanding progress...KUDOS to you my dear!
  • bdetty
    bdetty Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    incredible! you look great :D way to go!