Sneakers or bare feet?

Options
pkralev
pkralev Posts: 17 Member
Hi all, just thought it'd be interesting to see who does 30 day shred with sneakers on or without.
I started doing it without sneakers on as I do the dvd in my bedroom, but now I wear sneakers and I feel I am able to burn a bit more calories that way.

Replies

• kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Sneakers for sure! I think there is way too much impact for barefoot- but maybe my feet are just wimpy.
  • elm7f
    elm7f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did all of level 1 in bare feet but day one of level 2 literally "shredded" my feet! Seriously my toes were bleeding and I was so involved in the worked that I didn't notice until the end. I took the following day off because of my toes and I had also hurt my shoulder. So from then on I've worn sneakers!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I always wear sneakers
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've done level 1 in bare feet once or twice but much prefer sneakers.
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i cant do it with sneakers on! My feet start burning and cramping and getting really sore :(
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sneakers! My feet start slipping on the rug if I did some of those exercises barefoot.
  • brookemcfarlin12
    Options
    I don't do bare feet persay... but I do them with socks on so the impact isn't bad and I don't get blisters that way... I don't have actual workout shoes so I would have to use my slip on vans... so in that sense, I just enjoy being in socks when I workout
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I did 30DS after my daughter was born, I did it without sneakers and ended up with tendinitis. This time I always wear sneakers!